Chapter 9

Janes pov

I had a shower and walked back into my room where  the girls had put a red and black short dress on my bed with red lace undergarments.

I put them on while they looked for heels to wear. They found black 5 inch heels with a red bow at the front.

I sat down on the desk while Leah put mascara, eyeliner, and dark red lipstick and Emily curled my hair so the curls swayed as I moved.

Then I noticed that they changed too.

Emily wore a white dress that went just under her bum.

Leah wore a light blue dress that had lace all around.

In total we all looked sexy as fuck!

At 10pm we left my house.

At the club
We walk into the club and straight away the smell of alcohol, sweat, drugs and vomit hit my noise.

Eww disgusting

"GUYS LETS GO TO THE BAR AND GET A DRINK" Emily screamed through the music

We headed to the bar and Leah ordered shots.

I just drowned mine down not caring about the stinging in my throat.

The girls kept the drinks going. One drink after the other till I got drunk.

"letsss goo dancingg with the sexxy boyz" I slurred.

I ran to the dance floor and started to shake my ass all around the place, feeling no shame. I felt a man touch my sides and his member on my back.

I continue to grind on him.

Suddenly the man is yanked away from me. I spinner around.

"heyyy I wass dancingg with himmm" I slurred then giggled as I looked at the guy who's brown eyes were turning black and he was shaking.

He has brown eyes and blonde hair and kind of looked like my Xan. Ohh I miss my baby

This man is soo cute I wana kiss him.

"ah is you eyesss okayyy theyyy turning b....b.ll..aac.cc..kkk" I hiccuped.

"I'm going to the toilet too peeee" I ran to the toilet.

Unknown pov

"Come on man it's been six years just leave it alone for awhile your not getting younger. Your too busy looking for someone who is probably dead by now" my beta Ryan begs me.

"Noo" came my stubborn answer.

"Just live a little it's your 30th birthday, lets go to the club. You might find your mate then she can become Luna and give you children" Luke my third in command states while my mum nods in agreement.

"Ughh fine be ready in 10" I said goimg to my room and change into a black top and jeans.

I met the boys in the garage and we took one of my sports car which was light blue.

We drove to the club called Friday night.

What a shitting name for a good club.

I parked my car five minutes away from the club so nothing will get damaged or taken and we walked.

Inside the club
I was sitting in the VIP room with all slutty girls around me.

"come on at least fuck one of then it's our birthday" my wolf spoke in annoyance.

"Noo I'm not fucking this sluts. I'm not getting STDs from these bitches." I shouted at my wolf and blocked him out.

Right after I blocked him a scent hit my noise. It smelled like Roses.

My wolf started pouncing around my head. Is he trying to give me a headache.

"Whats wrong with you" I asked him

"Mate mate mate mate. She is here I can smell her rose sent"

I followed the sent. I went down the stairs and turned left. Her sent got stronger but this time it was mixed with something nasty. The more I smelt it I realised it was another male.

I growled.

"mine!"

I marched up to the man that kept grinding on my mate.

I yanked him so hard his neck might have broken but I didn't care.

I saw shaking with anger.

"Heyyy I wass dancingg with himmm" she slurred then giggled.

"Wow our mate is hot I want to mark her right now" my wolf told me.

"We can't she's human" I said fighting to control my  anger.

"Ahh is you eyesss okayyy theyyy turning b....b.ll..aac.cc..kkk" she hiccuped.

"Shit we need to control ourself" I shouted to my wolf.

"I'm going to the toilet too peeee" and with that she ran away.

"Ryan get your ass down here and follow a girl with red and black dress with a bow on her heels she ran towards the toilets" I mind-linked Ryan as I started pushing people out of my way.

"whyyy I'm dancing with someone" Ryan whined.

"I said go find my mate" I growled.

"Chill dude I'm on my way and congrats. I told you your mate would be here it's the biggest party of the year. Also Luke found his mate she's human. I'm just looking for mine" Ryan says sadly.

Janes pov

I came out of the toilet after sobering a small bit.

A large hand grabs my arm.

"Aha I finally caught you" I then realise it was the man I was dancing with before.

Eww he smells, unlike the other man who smelt like the woods mmhmh

"Please let go of me Sir."

"Oh no we are going to finish what we started" his breath smelt so bad it could have killed a whole city.

"NO we didn't start anything let me go before I scream"

The man pulled me out the door and into the alley. He started kissing my neck wetting it with his disgusting saliva.

"STOP IT LET ME GO YOU FREAK" I screamed trashing in his hands.

"shut up you slut I know you want me"

"NOOO I DON'T WANT YOU, LEAVE ME ALONE" tears were falling from my eyes. I kicked him in the private part and he fell so I started to run like any sane person would do when he yanked me back by my leg.

"NOOOOOOO STOP IT" I screamed.

Just then he slapped me.

I stopped screaming, crying, moving and breathing. I could see stars.

It's game over. I'll never see my baby boy again. I'm sorry baby I love you.

I was in shock. Never in my life have I been slapped.

I was broken from my state when his hands touched my underwear.

I spat out blood that had pooled in my mouth and started kicking and pushing him away from me but he was to strong for my half drunk self.

He slammed head on the wall and I screamed bloody murder.

Next thing I know he was yanked off me and I boy was I so glad.

My night in shinning armer saved the day. Wtf this isn't some princess movie. Snap Tf out of it Jane.

The stranger was punching and punching the man till he was knocked out i think.

I slide onto the floor crying.

The man who saved me stopped and came towards me.

He could do the same thing as the other guy, run protect yourself.

I just didn't have the energy to run. I felt safe. But that could have just been me drunk and in shock.

"Noo please n...not again please leave me a....alone" I begged hugging my legs to my chest.