Chapter 14

Janes pov

Five days has past since my xan 'shifted' into a wolf. He is turning seven in two days and I can't wait.

I have some much information on werewolves. So it is getting easier.

I learned that werewolves have soul mates. Some have human mates too. A soul mate is a wolves other half. A missing piece of them until they find eachother.

A month after you meet your mate and you don't mate with him/her you go into Heat.

To mate with your mate you have to let him/her mark you which means bite you on your neck and bear his/her claim so any unmated male/female won't flirt or try anything on you.

If you don't mate then mostly the female wolf or human goes into heat which means she gets horny and many unmated wolf will smell her lust and want to mate her. If you mate with your mate during the time of heat she will most likely get pregnant.

An alpha wolf will shift before his/her seventh birthday.

Which means my baby is so strong and he is an alpha?

That thought sceared me. He has a pack somewhere because he is the heir of someone and he would leave me and go to his pack. The thought made me cry literally, Xan had to promise me he would never leave me no matter what!

A wolf with beta blood will shift at thirteen, normal wolves shift on their sixteen and omegas shift over the age of nineteen.

An Alpha is male/female wolf that controls his/her pack. He/she is top rank. He/she would sacrifices his/her life for his/her people.

Oh Goodness, how he has to sacrifice his life for his people whenever they are!

A pack is a group of wolves together. They are like one big family. They all live together most of the time in a pack house. Every pack has a signature mark that shows everyone which pack they belong to.

That made sense to me when I remember the mark on his right hip.

A Luna is just like the alpha. She is the alphas mate. She protects her pack with her mate or herself.

A rogue is a wolf that has been banned from his/her pack or left their pack for a reason or was born without a pack.

The Goddess is the mother of all werewolves. She picks who mates with who. She is the creator of all wolves.

A beta is most likely the alphas best friend, brother, sister or cousin or strongest warrior. They are a rank lower than the alpha. If the alpha dies, gets sick, fails his pack etc the beta takes his place if no heirs of next in line.

Third in comand is just like a beta.

A omega is the lowest rank. They are treated as slaves in some packs which I found really disgusting and hopped my son wouldn't have that kind of disrespect for omegas in his pack if he ever led one.

To kill a werewolf you must use silver or rip their throat out. That's disgusting.

Mind-link is when a wolf talkes to other wolves in thier head if they are from the same pack, or mate or have a deep connection just like me and Xan.

I may not be his real parent but we still have a strong connection because I'm all he's every known.

Wolves have great senses. They can see very well in the dark, hear from far away, they can mind-link, sense people coming near them, sense danger, they smell every slight thing, if they get cut the wound will heal quickly and they can run with an inhuman speed.