Chapter 11

Janed pov

After he told me his name I blacked out. All this was too much for me. I just felt safe.

I would probably regret this in the morning.

The next morning.

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. Wow my dream was very weird and scary.

In my dream I was almost raped at a club by a crazy man and a sexy man called Dexon saved me and brought me to his house.

I started moving trying to get up.

I froze when I felt a heavy arm over my belly.

That can't be Xan. His arms are small!

I let out a scream "aghhhhhh" and opened my eyes

The man that was in my dreams jumped up looking around for danger.

His eyes settled on me and he calmed down.

Wtf

I looked around and spotted an alarm clock

13:59pm

"shit shit shit I have to pick up Xan" i jumped off the bed and took the car keys from the desk.

"I'm taking your car. Thanks a lot I owe you. I'll leave your car at the the club from yesterday and I'll hide your keys in the rare wheel for you. I really have to go and pick up Xan" I said running out the door leaving poor Dexon shocked and confused.

I got into a nice light blue sports car and drove back to the club Friday night.

I parked the car and saw a pencil and paper. I grabbed then and started to write a note for Dexon

Oh I like that name Dexon. Dexon Black.

When I finished my note. I got out the car and went to mine.

I drove home quickly and went instide.

As I walked into the house the girls jumped on me.

"omg girl where were you. We were so worried for you."

"omg who did you have sex with"

"omg guys I didn't have sex" i replied

"Then who's jumper are you wearing"

I looked at myself then realised that I was wearing his black jumper with his name in white in the middle"

"Oh shit I forgot to give Dexon his jumper back"

"Dexon?"

"Ya long story short I was almost raped by this disgusting man and Dexon saved me and brought me to his huge house and nothing happend."

"Omg are you seriously okay"

"Ya I have to change and go pick up Xan."

I hurriedly got changed into tracksuit bottoms, a tank top and put back Dexons jumper on.

I don't know why but it smelt and felt good on me.

We all bid our byes and I headed to my parents house to pick up my Xan.

I got to my parents house in less than 45 mins

Wow the quickest time I have ever gotten there. And probably not the safest.

I knocked on the door and Xan answered.

"Xan don't you ever open the door without any adult. It could have been a bad person and you could have gotten hurt" I scowled him.

"I'm sorry mama, I knew it was you I could smell you, I was just to excited to see you" he pouted.

"It okay baby come give mama a hug"

Xan ran into my arms.

"Mama why do you small like daddy?" Xan questioned.

"What? What do you mean?"

"You smell like a man like my dad. I could smell you before you knocked on the door" he said looking up at me.

Then it hit me. Xan thought I was with his "daddy" because I smelt like.... Dexon!

"Ohhh no no no honey it's just a umm jumper I found at home" I panicked.

Before he was about to say something my mother appears at the door with charlie bear and Xans bag.

"Thanks mum. We will see you next week at Xans birthday party right?"

"Yeah we will all be there, bye guys take care. Drive safe!"

We got into the car and drove home. It was a peaceful ride home.

It was like Xander knew I needed some time to gather my thoughts. He's always been great at sensing things like this.

I couldn't help but think about Dexon Black. His name itself sounds mysterious.

Xanders pov

Mama smells like daddy. I have never met daddy but I just know it's daddy.

Me and mama went into the house and mama asked me how was my day with my grandparents.

"Me and gramma made cookies. I drank mine with milk so I could be stronger. I played with Patricia. Grandpa was growing plants in the garden and he let me help him....."

Then I felt some sort of pain.

"Aghhh ma....ma owww i...it hurts make i...it s.s....stop" I screamed in pain

"Xander, Baby what's wrong. Where are you hurting" mama says panicking. Her heart rate picking up fast.

"Lets go to the hospital" mama said comming to pick me up.

"Noo mama..... Dont touch me.... I...I dont n...need to go h...h...hospital" I said in pain almost growling at her.

"Why not baby? Let mommy help you please" my mama said crying.

"No m...mamma don't c...cry he said not t...to let...anyone t....touch m...me"

"Who said that? Who is 'he' " my mama asked confused.

"My wolf" just then I shifted.