Chapter 13

Dexons pov

She just ran out on me. My mate left me standing in the same spot for five minutes shocked. She also took my car!

"um Dexon someone pretty just zoomed passed me in your sports car and she was also wearing your jumper and I just didn't think to chase her." Luke said looking puzzled.

"Ya my mate. I need information on a girl called Jane Murry ASAP" I ordered recovering from my state of shock.

"Okay man I'll mind-link Ryan to get the info on the girl" Luke said.

Luke mind-linked Ryan then turned his attention back to me

"What happened with your mate yesterday that you had to leave?"

"Some sick bastard that was dancing with her before I came down to see her, he was trying to rape her in an alley. Lucky I was on time and my wolf was pissed and I killed him" I said simply.

"You killed him in front of your HUMAN mate!"

"Ya but she thinks probably thinks I knocked him out. She was shaking with fear and cold so I gave her my jumper and brought her back here. We introduced ourselves and went to sleep. This morning she screamed, I woke, she ran saying something about someone called Xan, took my keys and told me where she would leave the car for me and left." Ibreathed and continued.

"I was shocked but more pissed"

"Why were you pissed" Luke asked.

Wtf he asking me to much questions

"MY mate has a boyfriend and she is MINE" I growled.

"Dont you think that it could be her brother or son" Luke stated

"No my mate is mine only! She won't have a son because most people in this damn town are in our pack and I would have found her long time ago if her scent was on another male" I growled thinking if another male other than me touch her.

"Okay calm down" Luke raised his hands in surrender.

"I am cal.... Aghhh" I started to feel pain.

"Dexon are you okay"

I shifted in pain. But it wasn't my pain. Who's pain was it?

Mate? No we not bonded like that yet.

My wolf growled taking over my body. "pup must help my pup"

"Dexon what about your pup?" A confused Luke askes me

"My pup is still alive he just had his first shift"

"Are you serious man. Your pup is still alive" a surprised Ryan walk into my room with a folder that says Jane Murry in bold letter in his hands.

I shifted back into my human form and put on a tracksuit pants that Luke handed to me.

I walked over to Ryan and took the folder from him. I opened the folder and read the information.

Name: Jane Murry
Age: 28
Address: Maple forest, grass land, XIG 5IY
Parents: Robert & Trina Murry
Relationship: Single
Brother(s): Two
Name(s): Aaron & Cade Murry
Sister(s): One
Name(s): Patricia
Child\children: One
Name(s): Xander Murry
Age(s): Six
Sickness(es): None
Allergie(s): None
Police Record: One parking ticket.

To say I was shocked was a the best way to describe how I was feeling right now.

While I was reading the information I realised that the name Robert Murry sounded to familiar. It clicked after a moment of thought. Her gandfather from her dads side Robert Murry senior was my grandads beta. Her grandad gave up his title when his human mate gave birth to a human son and couldn't have anymore children.

My mate has Beta blood in her.

"She also has a son" my wolf pointed out sulking.

"I know but there is nothing we can do. If he is gone, our mate won't be happy, think of her happiness not ours" I growled then blocked him.

"Thanks Ryan and Luke for your help." I nodded at them.

"No problem man, what are bros for" Ryan says

"They are there to annoy me" I joked.

They both glared at me.

"Joking guys calm down" I said laughing harder.

"Anyways who wants to come get my car, we can go in our wolves through the forest." I said walking to the front door.

We all went to the forest and shifted.

Ryans wolf was light brown and Lukes wolf was blonde.

We raced eachother to Friday night club where i could faintly smell Janes rose scent. I followed the sent and it lead me to my sports car that had not one scratch or a dent. I blow out a breathe thanking the moon goddess my mate got here safely.

I jumped into the car. It smelt like her. I closed my eyes and breathed her scent in. I opened my eyes and saw a letter on the passengers seat.

I took it and read it.

Dear Dexon

I didn't have much time to thank you. Thank you for stopping me from dancing with the crazy man. If I was sober I would have never danced with him or anyone else for that matter of fact. His breathe could kill citys I tell ya. Anyways I also wanted to thank you for stopping that crazy fella from almost raping me. And also for taking me to your home for the night. It's a beautiful place you have there and this is the most beautifulest car I've ever come across. I loved driving in it, anyways back to the main topic, I am forever grateful for your help. Now I have to go. I need to pick up my son.

Love Jane

X

Wow my mate really is something. She took her time to write me a letter.

I silently made a promise.

I will find her again and she will be mine along with her son.