Chapter 1 - lost

It's been 3 months since my mother and father died trying to save me I have managed to get by but it's been difficult. After a long walk in the woods one day I noticed a neighborhood. "I wonder if there are any empty houses." I slowly walk up to a little White House well let me rephrase that it was a pretty nice house like a two story house that you only see in magazines but anyway back to the story. So I walk up to the house and I pull out my gun and make sure my pocket knife is ready just in case. I bang on the door *BANG BANG POUND* I wait for a few minutes and decide it's safe so I open the door (it was surprisingly unlocked). When I open it the house was luckily not to dirty so I decide to look around. There was two bathrooms, a kitchen, a master bedroom, a guest bedroom, a bathroom, a living room, and the one I loved the most was a room that looked like the previous owner had a teenage daughter. It was getting dark so I decided to change and go to bed in the teenage room. P.S I don't want to make this chapter too long so you can imagine what the room looked like.

I hope you guys liked this chapter an I will make this story as long as I can hope you enjoyed it.