Chapter 11- it was perfect

Hey everyone I'm feeling so lazy right now but I'll try to make this chapter interesting☺️☺️☺️ oh and in this story they are 15 so go back to I think season 4 I can't really remember but enjoy ( making out ahead btw)

Later that night

Marie walked in the room looking at me with a dirty look. "What's your problem?" I ask not sounding really like I care " you honestly think you can have him well you've got another thing coming date or no date he will be mine by tommarow !" I smirk and cross my arms" and what makes you do sure of that after all he asked me out not you." She walks out the room and brings the blowup mattress probably blown up by someone other than her." I just know it beside why would he want someone like you when he can have someone pretty and smart ." She says with her hand on her chest" I'm sorry who exactly are you talking about I don't see any other girl that is pretty and smart." I say feeling pretty confident" *gasp* how dare you I am way smarter and prettier than you will ever be!" " awwwwwww it's so cute when you have an imagination!!!" I say laughing while having a sarcastic tone" whatever I'm going to bed ." She says laying on the mattress" good for you" I say laying down myself and blowing out the candle as I drift off to sleep

The next morning

I wake up to the sound of snoring coming from Marie "geez" I get up and get dressed in a orange summer dress and skin tone flats while I brush my nappy hair and put it in a ponytail "ready I hope it's not to much" I say sneaking out of the room making sure Marie didnt wake up

Carl's p.o.v

I get dressed in shorts in a t-shirt and tennishoes with my usual sherrifs hat (I bet he looks so smexyyy!!!😍😍😍) To be honest I was pretty nervous I never gone on an actual date before especially with a girl I really like. I only hope she likes me back and I wish that Marie girl would leave me alone I know she flirts with me but I don't have the heart to tell her to leave me alone. Then I hear a knock on the door" Carl you awake?" "That's jaidyn. Yeah I'm awake hang on."

Jaidyns p.o.v

So he's ready I thought as I take a couple deep breaths to calm down because I was really nervous he opens the door and I blush" ummm y-you ready" DANGGIT KEEP IT TOGETHER I thought. " yeah I'm ready lets go before we get a lot of questions by my dad" he laughs and scratches the back of his neck nervously. We walk downstairs quietly and are about to go through the door wheeeeenn...." So where are you guys going " dang I though slowly turning around and Carl freezes.... Thanks a lot Carl I thought hoping he would answer so I just get enough balls to answer" umm w-we where jussst going... To " I was so nervous I couldn't even talk michonne had always scared me since the first day I met her but she laughs and sets her water bottle down" don't be so nervous I don't care if you go on a date have fun I'll tell Rick that I had you go and look for somthing." I turn bright red and my face gets hot but I'm glad she let us go" thanks bye" I say with a smile and pull Carl out the door because he is still frozen. I breath a sigh of relief and look at Carl. " ummmmmm are you gonna stand there like a piece of card board or what?" He snaps back to reality and smiles" sorry I was just thinking about somthing." He grabs my hand and we start walking while I blush like a madman.

30min later

Me and him haven't really talked the only interaction is our hands and now they are getting sweaty which makes me feel awkward but then he stops and I bump into him not paying attention." What is it?" I ask thinking somthing is wrong"we are here." He says staring at me then I realize my surroundings and we are in a beautiful part of the woods that the sun beams through the openings of the trees making the area look like it has spot lights all around it with a bench and a unfortunately dried up fountain but I haven't seen anything this beautiful in what felt like forever I didn't even remember the last time I saw the world look so peaceful and pretty. It made me forget about the world we where living in the screwed up rotten DISSCUSTING world we live in. I couldn't even process words all I could do was stare at the scenery with wide eyes that had a layer of tears in them.

Carls pov
Your probably wondering how I found this place well I don't remember much but when I was little my "uncle Shane" took me to visit one of friends because my dad was working and he said he lived here to when he was a kid so before we went to my friends house he took me to this place in the woods and told me stories of how he would somtimes go here when he was stressed and it was a nice place to have. I noticed jaidyn was under a lot of stress right now and I wanted to take her here. I didn't really know where to go on our date but I wanted it to be special . "So what do you think?" I look at her and her Hand is over her heart and her mouth is slightly open." It's.... Beautiful I've never seen anything like it." She smiles and hugs me while I take in her scent it was amazing.

Jaidyns p.o.v
I didn't know what else to do other than to hug him I was blushing so bad that I didn't even want to let go because I didn't want him to see me like that. I let calm down and let go of him then sit on the bench ." This place is so peaceful." I smile and he sits next to me" yeah it is my dads friend introduced me to this place when I was young it was always a place he could go to." He says with regret in his eyes. " what happened to him?" He looks down with a shadow covering his eyes ( btw if you watch anime you will know what the shadow over your eyes look like XD) " i-it doesn't matter what happened it's none of your buissness ok!" God I hated it when he acts like that " WELL YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SO RUDE ABOUT IT!" I stand up with rage" I WAS ONLY ASKING YOU BECAUSE I CA-" I was cut off by him grabbing my arms and pushing me against a tree "c-Carl" to tell you the truth I was scared I didn't know what he was gonna do or what he was capable of  but he looks at me with dark eyes not like his sky blue eyes they where ocean blue now." Your going to ruin your beautiful voice yelling like that." At that moment he pressed his soft pink lips against mine with a lot of passion and only stopped for air he let go of my hands and I put them around his neck while he put his around my waist I don't know why but I didn't want it to stop I felt so safe like nothing could harm me and all I wanted was to feel that way forever but I wanted more . He glided his tounge across my bottom lip and then nibbled on my bottom lip to while I ran my finger through his hair as he made his way down to my neck and started kissing. I wanted to bite back the moan but I let it out anyway. He smirked and kept on doing that for awhile but I had to stop it there after all we where only 15 " Carl please." I have a feeling he knew what I was talking about because he sighed and stopped but smiled. " jaidyn be my girlfriend." He started to blush and I did to. " Y- yes I will be your girlfriend ." He hugged me for what felt like forever and honestly that day was so perfect I don't even remember anything after that.

Hey guys sorry it's so long and FINALLY they kissed I don't know if the scene was that good I have never wrote anything like that before but hope you liked it AND HAPPY B-LATED BIRTHDAY CHAN HOPE YOU ENJOY BEING 17 I LOVE YOU!!!!