Chapter 9: The new girl?!?!?!!!!

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been posting I couldn't find any insperation but I wanted to ask a few favors I feel like I shouldn't continue this story because nobody really cares so if you actually do like this story please comment and tell me so I can write with a purpose pleasssssseeeeee!!!!!

It was Saturday morning and I woke up actually peaceful for once. I got up an got dressed and washed my face with one of the gallons of water we got from our previous run. Then I remember what happened at our last run.
Flashback
Carl I'm going to check out the house ok? Ahh let me go you bastard! *gunshot* ahhhhhhh carllllll!!!! (Sorry I skipped a few scenes I didn't want to basically write the last chapter again).
End of flashback
I feel tears start to flood my eyes but I quickly shake it off and remind myself that everyone is ok. I grab my bag and head to Carl's room. He was on his bed reading a marvels comic with his hand in a bandage still with a few spots of blood but thankfully not as much as last time. I work up the nerve to ask him if he wants to go on a run with me "hey you want to come on a run with me?" I ask kind of nervous " no I'm good maybe michonne will go with you." "Oh ok" I say kind of disappointed I kinda wanted to talk to him about what he was trying to say last time when we was cut off by them. So I went down stares not knowing michonne was down stares and on top of that I wasn't aware of how sad I looked because michonne asked me if I was ok. Not really knowing her I just say I was ok and that Carl just doesn't want to go on a run with me. She sits me down and we talk about what happens the other day. Apparently she heard screaming and saw Carl's hat on the floor so she knew he had to be here. I tell her about how he was about to tell me somthing before we got attacked and she said that she was supprised because he never showed any emotion at the prison. We talk some more and eventually Carl came down dressed and with a bag. " hey I thought about it and I guess it would be nice to get out of the house." I smiled and told him that I was ready so we could go. Michonne told Carl to go outside that she needed to tell me somthing. She pulled me aside started talking." Jaidyn, Carl needs you I have never seen him so.... Well basically actin like a kid not a person without a soul. Please make sure he knows that you are there for him he doesn't have anybody else he can relate to." I smile and nod then walk out the door Carl doesn't even ask what we talked about. There was silence for a few minutes then he asked if I was ok from what happens the other day. I told him that I should be askin that same thing." I guess I'm ok it dosent hurt as bad as last time." He said looking at his hand." Actually I wanted to bring you out here so we could talk about what you where trying to tell me." " oh I was trying to tell you that....." All of a sudden we heard a scream coming from the woods. "SOMEBODY HElP ME!!!!!" It sounded close so we ran and we saw three walkers attacking someone. *shoot* *shoot* *shoot* Carl and I shot all the walkers and Carl went to help the girl up and she started blushing and tanking him she had dirty blonde hair and was really skinny with green eyes that seemed to be glued to his. I quickly asked her what her name was " Maria rider" she said still looking at Carl then finally she looked at me and immediately gave me a dirty look. We asked her if she was alone and she said yes so we told her that we had a house not to far away from here and btw Carl was along her all these questions so before he could finish she blurted out "I would love to stay with you can I pleaseeeeeee!" So of course he said yes and tried to help he up (yes she was still on the ground this whole time) but she fell and was all like " Owwwwww my ankle I think I broke it!" So Carl carried he the whole fricken way to the house and she kept on telling him how good he looked and asked him questions about his self an every time he talks she would look over his shoulder and give me a dirty look. Not trying to be rude but I was already regretting saving her not because I was jealous or anything it's not like we where dating but it just made me mad how prissy she was. So we got to the house and guess what she did.....!!!!!.....

Hey Everyone sorry I haven't wrote In a couple months but I decided to give the story some spice so hope you enjoy and please comment on what you think.