Chapter 2 - found

Hey everyone this is chapter two sorry you can't see his whole face I could figure out how to crop it but it's Carl grimes hope you enjoy!!!

Jaidyns P.O.V
I put my knife under the pillow and the gun is under the mattress so I feel pretty safe so I drift off to sleep. I wake up instantly when I remember that I didn't secure the door so I get up and find some rope and a key in the kitchen that for the door so I lock the door and do a quadruple knot on the door( yes I got this from a waking dead scene don't hate). I go up stairs and go to bed.
Carl's P.O.V
*It's so early I wonder why dad made me get up this early after all it is just is Carl thought* he gets interrupted by his dad " Carl there is a pretty good looking house over there let's go check it out" we head towards the house.
Jaidyns P.O.V
I wake up with my body feeling so relaxed and recharged it definitely felt good to sleep in a bed for once. I get up and decide to wear skinny jeans my ankle boots and a black shirt that had my school mascot on it a tiger *sigh* "I can't believe I'm saying it but I miss my school and all my friends" tears started to run down my cheeks but I ignore them and wipe them away. "Come on Jaidyn there is no use in crying you've done enough of that already". I put the pocket knife in my pocket ( lol)  grab the gun and put it I my holster. I was on the bottom step when I heard the door rattling " oh sh*t"!!!
Carl's P.O.V
" dad it won't budge" we had came across this house but it was stuck or somthing I all of a sudden felt that we had to open it or I would be missing out on somthing " What do you mean it won't budge there is no sign of anyone being there" Rick said. " IT WONT OPEN SENSE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING THEN HOW ABOUT YOU OPEN IT!!!" I remembered how my dad said that letting my mom stay by herself during labor was a good idea while we found help even though I knew he could be wrong I still fallows him because I trusted him only to realize that when we got back her and the baby had died so I don't trust him anymore and he knows it.
Ricks P.O.V
Carl said the door wasn't open but this was the only house that didn't look like it was infested with walkers so we had to get the door open " Don't give me that tone I just asked you a question" I didn't want to argue with him because I knew he would bring back what happened to his mom and sister or brother so I just leave it alone I can never forgive myself and I don't expect him to either.
Carl's P.O.V
I grab the axe my dad gave me and I knock of the door knobe and it cracks open. "Yes"
Jaidyns P.O.V
I run up the stairs and I hear the door slam open so I run into the nearest closent which is in the master bedroom. My stomach is churning and I'm sweating in so afraid I knew it was humans and this was going to be my first encounter with them scince three months ago. All the possibilities of being rapped or killed rushed through my mind. *flashback* (mom and dad) "Jaidyn it's our time now please survive as long as you can for us don't be afraid of the dead fear the living they are the only ones truly capable of hurting you. Protect yourself and be brave we love you so never forget that. And one day when you can't fight anymore we will be waiting with arms wide open your our sweet baby girl  we love you. (Jaidyn) I love you to I promise I will survive. *then they where gone* *in the closent* I promise I will survive I won't die no matter what happens.

Hey guys this is the end of chapter two hope you guys like it I will continue the story for at least 13 chapters so if you like it your in luck see what happens to Jaidyn next will she survive find out in chapter 3 bye!!!!