Chapter 5- gone?!?!?!?!?!

Hey guys this is my fifth chapter. It will be short and sweet and will have no cliff hanger but I hope you guys enjoy it!!!

Jaidyns P.O.V
I woke up to dead silence In the house so I figure Rick and Carl are sleeping so I take that time and get dressed. I opened the window a little to see if it was warm or not and I was so I wore shorts a white T-shirt and some converse. I go out of the room and see that Carl's door is open and he's not there but his bag is gone and the bed is made. I go to the master bedroom and same thing with rocks room. At this point I run down stairs and check every inch of the house and there no where to be seen so I couldn't think of anything else to do but sit at the dinning room table and cry. I was alone again and there was nothing I could do about it. So I sit there for about thirty minutes just crying uncontrollably. ( yes I know it's pathetic but what would you do if you where alone after you finally had a group?). After those horrible 40 minutes I hear the door open and I look up because I didn't check the door. I look and guess what Carl and Rick are right there so I couldn't even look at them because I was so embarrassed and angry at the same time.

Carl's P.O.V
Me and my dad where on a run to get supplies because there wasn't any but Jaidyn was asleep when we woke up and we figured she was tired. And on top of that I had no interest in speaking to her after what happened last night so I convinced my dad to just leave her. But when we got back I noticed what looked like a clear liquid on the table where Jaidyn was being her head with her hands covering her face. At that point I knew she was crying but I was still mad at her so I didn't really care that much. "We're back so stop crying" I said. She was silent. My dad on the other hand made me look like a douch because he went over there and FRIKEN COMFERTED HER!!! Like what the hell ughhhhh!!!

Ricks P.O.V
Me and Carl came back from the run and I saw Jaidyn was crying. I know it sound perverted but I felt bad for her because I knew how it felt to feel alone and that everyone had left you. *the insistent when Rick woke up in the hospital in season one episode three I think and his family was gone*. So I went over there and put my hand on her back and asked her what was wrong and she said very quietly and sadly "I thought you guys just got up and left *sniff*". No Jaidyn we wouldn't leave your apart of our family now and we don't leave family behind. Roc felt as though he was lying right through his teeth because he left his wife in need but he never thought he would come back to find her dead but he promised to never do somthing like that ever again so he just shook off the feeling and gave her his handkerchief while she wiped her tears he gave Carl a look that said say somthing nice but Carl rolled his eyes and walked away.

Jaidyns P.O.V
"Thanks Rick" *jaidyns thoughts* I'm so happy they didn't leave.

Hey guys end of chapter five I really have nothing else to say other than the next chapter will be so interesting and btw it will have some similarities to one of the waking dead episodes but like I said before I don't own the walking dead so no shade due to that but I hoped you enjoyed it!!!!