Chapter 10- oh just great!!!

Hey guys so I've decided I won't stop writing because I love writing and at least people read my story's. However I really would love people who maybe secretly like this story to please comment that you like it. That would make this story easier to write and sorry for all the grammar and spelling mistakes im typing on a phone so it can get pretty difficult but anyway enjoy!!!!

Guess what she said after we got to the door!!! "Oh my ankle is feeling soooo much better it must have just been the shock but thank you so much for carrying me all this way your so strong *she feels his "muscles"* at this point I was clenching my fist and I think stem was even coming out of my ears. Carl looks at me and says "jaidyn.... Are you ok?" He says with his eyebrow raised " yes I'm fine I just have a headache I guess." I lie so he dosent know I'm mad and think that I like him or somthing.... Hehe " yeah you should really go lie down you don't look so good." Maria says with a sympathy voice, her hands on her hips and her lips poked out with a sinister smile that made her look like she was planning on killing someone then to top it all off she stared me up and down to see what I would do next. So I just ignore her and go up stares but I secretly hide around the corner to see what they talk about. Obviously Rick came out and Carl told the story on how we found her then he asked her the three normal questions and they moved farther in the kitchen so I could hear anymore so I just give up and go upstairs to read.

~~~~~10min later~~~~~~

"Jaidyn come down here please!!!" I hear Rick say as I doggy ear the book and go down stares to see Mrs.annoying and Rick. "Yes" I say being as polite as possible." Since there are no extra bed rooms in the house Marie here will have to bunk with you is that ok with you?" He says putting a hand on her back and another in my shoulder. Trying to be as kind as possible I say sure and tell her to fallow me upstairs, when we get there I look at her and say"well I see you have no bag so until we can find you some cloths you can barrow some of my stuff if you want we look about the same size." I say with a smile sitting down to read my book. " ok but where do I sleep?" She says looking around the room. Ummm well this be is big enough for two people but if your not comfortable with that then you can use the blow up mattress we have." I pause" oh and you would have to blow it up yourself because we dont have a pump." She nodded and then was about to walk out of the room when she asked a kind of silly question " oh and one more thing where do I use the bathroom and take a shower?" I responded with my eyebrow raised." Well we don't have any power or water so you have to use the bathroom outside and we have gallons of water next to the tub but try not to use all of it ok." I say with a slightly annoyed voice, she turns to leave but scoffs and mumbles under her breath." Ohhhh carllll." She says with a girly cutsie voice. I roll my eyes and burry my face In my book trying to drown any sound out. Then I smelled the book and it smelled like my house. It was a calming sweet smell that reminded me of the good times I had with my family. *sigh* "god I miss them so much." I say in my mind, I don't think I realized how long I had been there because I was shaken awake by Carl. Humph I didn't really want to look at him. " jaidyn are you ok you've been acting strange since we found Maria." I'm fine she's just a little prissy that's all." Oh ok well I wanted to ask you if ummm if uhhhh y-you w-w-would. "Spit it out Carl!!!" If you wanted to go on a walk with me as a date kind of!!! There I said it." He said as he looked away and blushed. I just sat there with wide eyes and I couldn't talk or move I was so shocked but I couldn't help but blush to and I kind of whispered it but I said yes then he said ok and we will go first thing in the morning after he said that I saw a flash of blonde in the corner of my eye and saw her hair tracking behind the corner so I knew it was Maria spying on us but I didn't care she had just witnessed him ask me out and she hadn't even been here 24hours so she did t have any dirt on me or anything. So he leaves the room and I get back to my book with a huge smile on my face.

Hey everyone I know this chapter was long but I could t figure out how to end it. I hope you liked it and *squeal* they have a date in the morning that's so romantic lets hope Maria dosnet get in the wAy. And I just wanted to say I'm sorry if I'm offending any blonde girls. I am NOT making fun of how some blonde girls talk I'm just trying to make her seem as annoying as possible so please don't hate me I have nothing against blonde girls as a matter of fact my mom is blonde so I do not hate blondes I swear anyway find out what happens in chapter 11!!!!