Pretty Gay Camping Trip (totally homo) || Cake *

Lol this was requested by Claire [I'd tag you babe but it won't work ): ]

Summary: 5sos go on a camping trip and have 2 tents and sex happens
Pairing: cake
top!luke bottom!cal
Kinks: praise ?? Kinda ?
This is kinda short soz

3rd person's POV

"We're now here at the camp site!!" Ashton announced as the three other boys, Luke Michael and Calum, looked around the place.

It was a beautiful view. You could literally walk and be at the beach in 5 minutes and they had perfect spots for tents.

"Cake and mashton are sharing tents because I'm staying with my Mikey and y'all can do whatever heterosexuals do." Ashton said and faux scoffed, then smiled at the brunette and blonde and began setting up his and Michael's tent.

"Well, lets get to work." Calum said.

"I'd rather watch your cute butt get to work." Luke said in reply. Calum blushed and began setting up the tent.

"Unless you want to sleep on the cold, hard ground (I hate Taylor Swift stfu) then I suggest you get your cute butt over here, mister." Calum said, his cheeks still crimson.

"Alright alright, I'm coming."

*********

"Luke play us a song!!" Ashton said, wrapping an arm around Michael's waist and pulling him closer.

The four boys were currently sat next to the campfire roasting marshmallows. Michael handed the guitar to Luke and he strummed a few chords.

"Yeah Lukey, play them the song you wrote for me!!" Calum giggled. The brunette was just joking around, he didn't actually think Luke wrote the song for him...but he did.

"Okay, here it goes." Luke said and started the song by strumming the first chords.

The blonde began singing the beautiful love song:

"I'll take what you got, got, got
I know it's not a lot, lot, lot
'Cause I just need another hit
You're the thing that I can't quit.
You got what I want, want, want
Here and then you're gone, gone, gone.
If you told me that we were through,
I know that I would break the truce." Luke was staring right at Calum while he was singing the first verse, but he clenched his eyes shut as he burst out the chorus with so much passion...all for the small, doe-eyed boy.

"I want to breath you in like you're vapor,
I want to be the one you remember.
I want to feel your love like the weather; all over me, all over me.
I want to print our hands in the pavement,
Savor your words, I won't ever waste them
Look in your eyes and know just what you miss,
So lie to me, just lie to me." Luke finished strong. When he opened his eyes, he saw and heard the Michael and Ashton clapping as Calum just stared at him in awe.

"That was beautiful Lukey!" Calum exclaimed and pulled look into a hug, being careful to mind the guitar.

The brunette soon pulled away and left a slobbery kiss on Luke's cheek, to which he 'ew'ed and wiped it off like a drama queen.