Chapter 1: Where?!

"-anami, Nanami!"

Someone was repeatedly screaming little land gods name. Could it be...Tomoe?? No, thats impossible. Tomoe left the shrine early in the morning, saying he wont be back till the other day. But than again, who was the person that was desperately shouting her name and shaking her shoulder? Maybe it was Mizuki, but Nanami no longer could think about who it was or why his voice sounded like he was deeply regretting something. Her body felt numb and so did her mind. No longer able to think or to move, her vision went blank. She passed out not able to remeber what happend.

...

A cold air was sending chills going through the girls body. After she slowly opened one eye and sat up, a big surprise was waiting for her.

"Where am i?? And how did i get here? I thought that i was in the shrine just now but..."

Nanami was confused. Instead of sleeping in her comfortable bed in the land gods shrine, she was lost in a dark forest. Her legs started shaking, since it was cold outside and all she was wearing was a thin yukata. On top of the fakt she was lost somewhere she didnt know where it was and was cold, suddenly Nanami could head creepy voices from behind a near bushes. Oh no...I have to hide! Suddenly- CRACK! A loud sound came from where the creepy voices were located, like if some very, very strong being (it couldn't possibly be human) broke a near tree into two halves. For few seconds it was quiet and peaceful but then a loud screams coming from behind the bushes made the forest seem like a really dangerous place for a hopeless girl like Nanami to stay in.

*laughing*

What is this? Someone is...laughing? The grass was stained with blood pouring and turning into red shade everything that got into its way. By the sight of so much blood Nanami's legs felt really weak as she was scared and she fell on the ground, covering her eyes from the terrifying view. There could be heard footsteps that were drawing near Nanami's hiding spot. She quickly looked up when the being stopped moving. Through the trees and bushes she saw a demon. He blithely lifted one of his victims heads he cut off of their bodies and happily studied it, chuckling to himself. Who the hell is he? Why did he had to kill them? And he was even laughing. How dare he?! The feeling of being scared slowly turned into anger the longer Nanami watched the cruel demon. But then-

"Hey!"

Some other man walked on the scenery. TOMOE?? But, how could this be?! A man that looked just like Tomoe stood there, smoking his pipe and glaring at the dead bodies.

"So...Those are the bastards that tried to betray us?"

Tomoe asked. He looked just like the Tomoe Nanami knew now for so long, but there was one thing that was different. Well, actually it was two things. The first one was his eyes. They give the impression of a heartless killer without any feelings of love or kindness. The other thing was his so very long hair. Nanamis Tomoe had a short hair, but this mans hair was so much, much longer, even longer than the girls hair. Standing with his pipe in one hand and leaning against a Sakura tree he looked gorgeous wearing an expensive-looking Kimono.