Chapter 1: Moving

"Jessica! What did you do with my red sweater!?" yelled my sister from her room.

"I don't know, look for it" I yelled back

"Jessica come down here please" my mum yelled. What does she want now!?

As I was making my way downstairs I overheard my mum and dad talking. "I wonder how she is going to take it" i heard my mum say.

"Its going to be fine dear. She is a big girl, she can handle it." my dad said reassuring my mum

As i made my way down the rest of the stairs, getting nervous by the second I asked "What's going on?"

"Honey, baby, you should sit down for this" my father said. Once i was sat down at the kitchen table they started talking.

"Sweetheart, you know we love you and we wouldn't do anything to hurt you. However what your father and I needed to tell you was that we are moving... this house is getting too small and you and your sister are growing up. Your 18 now you need more space as do we." My mum said nervous by the second.

What! How could they? They know I have a life here. They know that I cant just pack my bags and leave. But what could I say or do to change the fact that they want to move and that most of the things that mum said was in fact true. I am 18 and i need space. "Okay" I said trying not to show my discomfort.

"When are we moving?" I asked as I looked at my parents shocked faces.

"Tomorrow" my father replied while my mother still had her shocked look on her face.

Guess it was time for me to go pack. Once I was upstairs in my room I started packing everything. All my clothes, bathroom supplies, shoes, bedding, decorations, everything that was in my room.

As I laid my head on my pillow waiting for sleep to take over me I started feeling a rush of heat come over me causing me to start to sweat and cry out for my mum. My skin felt like it was on fire.

My parents both ran into my room, with my sister Roxy on their heels. I heard my mum gasp and tried to whisper to my dad but it was like my hearing heightened and I heard it clearly. "Its starting" she whispered as she rushed to my side and sat next to my head rubbing my hairs out of my face.

Her touch burned but I didn't want to say anything so I just whimpered. "Its happening, faster than we thought. My poor baby." my mum said looking over to my father "We need to leave now!"

Whats happening faster? Whats happening to me? "Mum whats happening to me?" I ask. She just shhhs me rubbing my head as my dad gulps and turns to Roxy who is just staring at me.

"Roxy go get all your things and bring them downstairs and wait for us in the car, here!" he says to her handing her the car keys. She just nods and runs out the room.

My dad came towards me and kissed my forehead which burned like a bitch "Its going to be okay my baby girl, be strong for me" he said and walked out.

I tried talking to him but I couldn't get anything out, I became very breathless and started to panic. "Calm down baby, let it take you, just calm down and let it take you. You will better after" my mum said rubbing my forehead.

I looked at my mum and just let it go and blackness overtook me. Then it all went black.