Chapter 16- A New House, A New Feeling

Mature context coming up

---------------------------------------------

I was laying there in the dark, naked, and stretched across a bed. "Damn, your sexy" a masculine voice whispered to me. Even though I couldn't see where or who the voice was coming from, I wasn't scared, I was actually turned on by it.

"Jess, spread your legs for me" for some reason without hesitation, I did what I was told. I felt strong hands slide up my legs to my knees to my inner thighs; I could feel his fingers slowly sliding up closer and closer to my core. I instantly became wet from his touch and I don't know why.

"Damn Jess, you're wet for me?" he asked as he worked on my core with just his fingers.

"Stop before I –" I stuttered out.

"Stop before you what? Cum? Cum for me then sexy" the voice said as his teeth pinched my nipples.

"I'm Cumm-"

---------------------------------------------

*Beep beep*

I jumped up from my sleep to the sound of my alarm; I was hot and covered in sweat and what made it worse my PJ's were wet too.

"Oh no, I didn't" I screeched.

I stood up and took m PJs off

"Well, I guess that wet dream was better than I thought." I said to Bailey who was watching me from my bed as I took my towel and ran in the bathroom for a shower.

I stood in the shower, allowing the cold water to hit me to try and cool me down. I replayed the dream in my head over and over and over again. Then it hit me, the tingly sensation happened.

"Oh no." I sighed out to myself. The wet dreams, the horny feeling, the tingly sensation can only mean one thing...

HEAT!

"Fifi what's happening to me?"

"Yh well we are going in to heat. Our sex drive becomes ten times worse, and our bodies become extremely sensitive to the touch."

"Oh fucking great."

"Honey we are leaving soon. Hurry up" mum yelled. I began packing up clothing, shoes, underwear, accessories and other stuff. I picked up my bags and ran downstairs.

When I got to the living room, my mum was heading out of the door. I walking into the kitchen to find my dad drinking coffee at the table.

"Dad, honestly, why do I have to go? I mean come on, I trained with you already plenty of times, and I'm the best in the pack"

"Honey, we just think it would be better if you trained with the others."

I growled out, extremely irritated with him now. I picked up my bags and walked out the door to my dad's truck. My dad followed me out and we all hopped in and my dad pulled off.

"We are here" my dad yelled. I looked out my window to see the big house that stood in front of us. We parked in front the house and we all stepped out. I took in the surroundings, enjoying the beautiful scenery.

"Glad you all can make it" I turned to see Malcom walking towards us.

"Oh we are so glad to be here" I said sarcastically.

"Good, now we can make dinner for you" he said smiling.

"Oh we would love to stay for dinner but we really have to be going" mu mum stated

"WHAT?" I questioned as Malcom asked "So soon?"

"Yeah SO SOON?" I snapped clearly not wanting them to leave.

"Yep, Annabel and I must be heading back" my dad said.

Yep, now I was angry. It's like they were dropping me off at boot camp or something then ditching me before it was time to leave.

"Honey, this pack is going to take real good care of you, you have nothing to worry about" my mum smiled. "Now give me a hug so we can go"

I instantly frowned at her, stepping back from them, I turned then walked to the house. I could feel my dad attempting to mind link me but I shut him out and walked on the front steps.

"Jessica, you will enjoy it, I promise you" Malcom said, walking in behind me.

I stopped to turn to him.

"Malcom I am not going to play with you, I'll keep it real with you. I don't like you, I don't like this pack and I sure don't like your alpha. The only reason I am talking to you is because your Mya's mate other that I kinda pity you." I said then turning around and walking in an unknown direction.

"Okay then, well let me show you to your room, you're going to love it" oh no.

We walked in the house and everything became familiar to me again from when I was here first time and just a few nights ago. The white walls, the decorative painting on the ceiling, the large glass chandler hanging above the main entrance, white marble floors.

I followed behind him, up some spiral steps and down a long hallway, with about 7 doors. "These are all the upper class rooms, so the Alpha, beta, omega, lead warrior" he opened the door to a room and I was flabbergasted.

The room was fucking beautiful. The floor was wooden with a carpet in the middle which held a queen sized bed covered in white sheets. On the wall a flat screen tv and a long white dresser on the side. Going further in the room I had my own bathroom and everything. It was amazing!

"Wow, this is better than I thought."

"Well you're the alphas mate so we have to treat you with respect, even though you don't like me, I like you, and I have nothing against you. I hope you like the room." He said with a smile

"We as a pack also have a surprise for you" he said leaving my room.

"What?" I asked myself. He left the door open, maybe he is coming back. So I sat on the bed and waited.

A knock came from the door so I looked over to the door to see Mya.

We both looked at each other and screamed, running into a tight hug.

"I'm right next door. Oh I missed you" Mya yelled.

"Will you two stop yelling" a voice I knew all too well.

"Colton?" I said letting go of Mya

"Yes, that's me... don't I get a welcoming like Mya?" he pouted. I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Where have you been?" I asked still hugging him.

"You know around, you know my dad died and everything, brother becoming alfa, im just being the fratello ribelle" he said with a sigh. Dad dying, brother becoming alpha, rebellious brother...

*SMACK*

"Ow" Colton said holding his cheek, "What was that for?"

"That was for not telling me you were my excuse for a mates brother!"

"How did you not know Jess, don't we look alike?" thinking about it they did look alike.

"Fuck you Colton!" I said turning away from him pouting and crossing my arms.

"I am sorry Jess, I love you" he said as he wrapped his arms around me and Mya joining in.

"Okay, okay, okay, I forgive you"

"Great, well I am so happy you're here and loving your room, but my excuse for a brother would like to speak with you for a moment in his office." He said pulling back struggled a smile.

I instantly frowned at the thought of even talking to the prick. I released them both and followed Colton towards the Alpha's office. I knocked on the door. A males voice on the other side urged me to come in. I walked in to see alpha writing something on some papers at his desk. He never even looked up.

"Sit down" he growled, pointing to a chair in front of him.

Oh no he didn't.

.x