Chapter 14- Italians & Ferrari's

I knew who it was immediately from the sparks shooting up my arms. Dalton, my mate...he put his face in the crook of my neck and breathed in deeply.

"Perché hai eseguito, angelo?" (Why did you run, angel?) He asked me, before realizing I didn't speak Italian. I know Spanish and Spanish and Italian are a little similar so I know he said angel at the end.

"Why did you run?" he asked, while I was trying to form a sentence to answer him, he dipped his face in the crook of my neck and ran his lips along the side.

"Perfetto, assolutamente perfetto. Sei mio" (Perfect, absolutely perfect. You are mine!) He whispered.

Why did the Italians have to be so god damn sexy? Why did the Mood goddess hate me...? I understood what he said but I couldn't give my understanding of Italian away. I stopped my mini rant in my head about him calling me his, like I am my own person, nobody owns me. As I was about to say something my Italian alpha captured my mouth in a passionate kiss.

He traced his tongue over my bottom lip, asking or entrance, which I immediately denied but he then pushed me harder against the wall making my mouth open in a gasp, to which he thrust his tongue into my mouth. He moaned making me flip out.

SLAP!!

He backed up cupping his now red cheek. I took my chance and ran and bumping into someone. Both of us screaming out at the top of our lungs we looked at each other, immediately quieting down when we realized who we ran into.

"Running from your mate?" I asked,

"Oh my God! I had to run to the kitchen, and throw scones, I accidently hit Lucas though."

"Lucas, Lucas, like our friend Lucas, what is he doing in the kitchen?"

"Yeah, apparently he's a waiter for the party from our pack, and he just so happened to walk into the kitchen at the wrong moment."

"Poor Lucas"

"I know! I feel so bad! Wait what happened with your mate?"

"Garden wall, Italian, he kissed me, I slapped him" I relied quickly

"What?!?! No way!?"

"Wait, where's your mate?" I paled instantly,

"Where's yours?" she said and also paled

"Right here" two voices spoke out from the shadows, we looked around for exits, but when we were about to run our mates grabbed us.

"So Dalton, What did your mate do?" Mya's Mate asked

"She slapped me, then ran away from me" My mate replied before hoisting me over his shoulder, and walked away from them.

"Mya! Help!" I yelled but saw her mate lift her over his shoulder as well.

Shit.

Both males walked through the kitchen, where Lucas was holding an Ice pack to his head, his eyebrows quirked up in amusement, taking the situation in front of him with more human than was necessary. Mya had clearly noticed also, because with her well-aimed kick, her loose stiletto hit him right in the stomach, causing him to double over in pain. Ha. Take that. I said in my head as Mya and myself started laughing.

Our mates continued to carry us through the kitchen, up the stairs, and through the ballroom, causing everyone to stop dancing and look at us. Dalton growled at them and they immediately started to dance again, except they were dancing more to the right and some fell due to the cramp space.

As the guys walked outside Dalton said a quick, "See you at home." To Mya's mate and the two split up, each going to separate Ferrari's. Typical, I snorted; of course the Italians would have Ferraris. I finally realized what was happening.

"Let me go!" I yelled at Dalton, punching and kicking as he carried me over his shoulder, towards the car.

"No can do angel, besides I am loving the view" he replied the lightly smacking my ass, making me cry out in astonishment and start slapping his back. Did he really just do that? Who the hell does he think he was? The Fucking mafia boss? I paused slapping his back as I thought about that; werewolves weren't involved with the mafia, right? I will have to ask him later.

"Of all the arrogant, inconsiderate, egotistical males I had to be paired with." I growled, when I realized that had kept his hand on my backside.

"Save the growling for the bedroom babe." He chuckled, slipping me into the sleek car, closing the door and walking to the driver's side. I immediately went for the door handle, but it wouldn't open. He wouldn't dare.

"You got to love child lock." He smiled at me, putting on his seatbelt and turning on the sports car, now that we are alone and there is nowhere for me to run, I finally took the time to actually look at him. His piercing blue eyes seems to glow in the dark, and the rough stubble on his face was almost insulting.

5 mins later

Still on my rant about him not shaving, forcibly putting me in the car, putting child lock on me. I was mad...

"And to top it off you have a Ferrari, why am I not surprised?" I asked

"What does me having a Ferrari have to do with making you get in my car?" he asked

"You're Italian, you're driving a Ferrari. Males and their pride." I muttered

"I may be Italian and speak it but I don't live there... and what's so wrong with pride in my country?"

"So you admit you hate America? This won't work, I'm Hispanic and live in America, your Italian and live in America ---"

"You're Hispanic? Why didn't I know this?"

"Well to start it off you don't know me, 2nd Silver Night pack is a Mexican decent pack which is Hispanic... that aint the point tho... this is like fucking Romeo and Juliet, except we better not die, or fall in love, or have parents that fight, oh- you better not wear tights? I mean honestly, we don't need to see that, and wouldn't it be uncomfortable for guys? Are zippers uncomfortable for guys? Do you ever get scared that you might, you know, zip it up? What would happen? Could you go to a hospital? Would the pack doctor even know what to do? Would the hospital even know what to do? How would you know what to do? What would we do? Where are we even going?" I asked at the end of my ramble.

"My place"

A/N- felt bored so I updated for yall, hope you enjoy.