Chapter 8: Dalton

My name is Dalton, I am a natural breed werewolf. There are two types of werewolf's, you have the ones that get bitten and only survive a few hundred years. Then you have the natural breed, these are the werewolf's who are born werewolves and doesn't need to be bitten to become one. I am that.

My family have been natural breeds for some time now, which just makes each offspring down the line even stronger. I am the son of Camille and Isaac Green, they are Luna and Alpha of the Blood Dawn Pack. The Blood Dawn Pack is like the beta pack all packs. It's strong and powerful and most packs fear us. It has been 4 years since I first shifted, I was supposed to find my mate but no luck in that department so far. Now I am eighteen and soon to be taking over alpha, it will be hard as I have no mate but I will deal with that when the time comes. I have my best friend and beta Malcom so it was all good. Malcom and I was watching basketball as I remember the first time I turned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a Friday when I was woken up by my mum rushing in my room, opening the blinds letting the room fill with light and her shouting at me. "My baby is all grown up, my baby is all grown up"

Sometimes I wonder if she is the teenager in this family... I mean come on, she is waking me up at... 6am??

"Mum, get off me! Jeez, it's just another normal day, nothing special is happening today, so calm down" I tell her while I sit up next to her.

"Normal day!? Dalton Green I raised you better than that. Today is the day you turn to your wolf and find your mate, how can that be any normal day. This doesn't happen every other day baby"

"Mum! Just let me get ready for school, I don't want to be late"

She huffs getting annoyed at me blowing her off. "Fine, but you better be downstairs in less than 15 minutes, got it?" she says standing up.

"Mum you do realise it takes me 15 minutes just to take a shower"

"Dalton don't play with me this morning... 15, got it?"

"Yes ma'am" I said as she walks out of my room.

I get ready in record time and ditched breakfast entirely and ran to catch the bus. I didn't need to take the bus as there was pack member who could take me but the bus was the only way I could see my best friend Malcom before school.

Sadly Malcom took the early bus so I didn't see him, instead I was left with pack sluts trying to get their hands down my pants. After 10 minutes we finally arrived.

"Get of me Nia" I growled to the girl who was tempting to sit on my lap

"Don't you like me Dalton?"

"No Nia, you're the pack slut, so go find some other guy to slut off to"

What is wrong with her? I mean damn she should know we ain't mates but she still tries.

Anyway I meet up with Malcom near the front of the school, he is standing with our other close friend Avery. "Hey Mal, Hey Avery" I greet them as we all start making our way to first period.

"Hey Dalton, how was the bus ride?" Malcom asked knowing full well what happened.

"Malcom I should slap the shit out of you. I can't believe you let me ride that bus alone... Nia was all over me like I was the new M.A.C lipstick" I said pouting as Avery and Malcom laughed at me. "It's not funny guys!"

"Okay, okay we are sorry, happy birthday though, you exited to find your mate?" Avery shoots off at me as we walk.

"Damn A, give Tonny a chance before you shove questions down his throat." Malcom says and in return gets a slap up the head from Avery. "Ow!"