Chapter 13- The Party

Jessica's POV

It's 6:21. My eyes are wide open. I'm lying in the dark of my bedroom looking at the ceiling... I go down stairs to get some water and make some breakfast, bailey on my heels.

"Jessica" my mum shouts from her room probably trying to find me.

"Kitchen" I yelled back

Few minutes later my mother rounds the corner and enters the kitchen and walks up to me and kisses my forehead.

"How is my princess this morning?"

"Tired"

"Well maybe you shouldn't have stayed up last night talking to Mya"

"Come on mum your making me go to this stupid event I need to cry out my feelings to someone"

"Jessica you just trying to make me feel bad... I spoke to uncle Jax and he has agreed to let Mya go with you, she will be here in 20"

I must of looked like I saw a ghost as my mouth was wide open which then turned into a grin.

"Mum are you serious? Oh my God, thank you, thank you, thank you" I said as I ran up to her and hugged her real tight.

"Well the only reason you two are going is because we want you to find your mates"

"What?! That's the only reason? I don't want to find my mate!" I said as my voice wobbles a little at the end.

"Of course you don't" mum said with a smirk on her face

"I don't" I said trying to defend myself as the door knocked and Mya came waltzing in.

"It is time my beautiful chica... Es hora de prepararse para esta fiesta" (it is time to get ready for this party) Mya and my self is both half Mexican but Mya takes more of that side as she continues to speak it. I have learned that our pack is a Mexican/ Spanish pack so we are supposed to speak Spanish but most of us just stick to English, but not Mya.

"Mya let's just get this over an done with" I say as I drag her to my room.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" she says I as I get my dress out of my cupboard.

"Mya mum just told me that we are only going to this so we can find our mates... I have met my mate once and I ran away... what would happen if I see him again. He might reject me or even worse kill me"

"He won't reject you or kill you just go shower, if they making us go to this stupid thing I might as well have fun dressing up, as well as dressing you up!" she said giggling as I just sighed.

She started looking through my wardrobe for some reason I have no idea

"What do you think your doing?"

"Looking for a dress..." she said it and give me a duh face

"Didn't you bring a dress?"

"I did but it is not what I want to wear... this one" she said as she held one of my black dresses up.

"Mya that's a party dress... don't you want something, I don't know, modest? I asked looking at my black strapless dress

"It will look good on me, I'm tan and black is so my colour right now, besides, what if I do find my mate? Don't you think it would be great to see the look on his face?"

"Fine" I said as I rushed into the bathroom turned on the shower striped down and hurried thru my shower. When I was done I let my hair air dry. As I was running into my mums room to get some of her jewellery she tried to talk to me but I didn't stop.

"Sorry mum but I have to get ready for the party" I yelled back as I ran out of her room to a naked Mya drying off. I got a little scared because I wasn't expecting that so I let out a little scream.

She laughed at me whiles I threw curse words at her as I put my dress on. The next thing Mya was in her dress sitting me down to do my makeup. After an hour my face was done and so was hers and we were off to the Dawn Blood Pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Jessica!" Mya yelled, running up to me, and dragging me upstairs and to the balcony and sat me down on the chair that was there

"Jessica!" Mya yelled, running up to me, and dragging me upstairs and to the balcony and sat me down on the chair that was there. She kept frantically looking over the balcony, as If someone was looking for her. "I found my mate! He's the damn beta!"

"Where is he?" I asked quickly, remembering our plan, if one of us found our mates, we were going to leave to go to Miami and visit our other best-friend.

"He's right over there! With the Alpha!"

Looking over to where she was pointing, I locked eyes with the beta, before turning to look at the alpha who was looking away from me so I couldn't see his face. His shoulders went up and it looked like he was taking a deep breath, probably finding the scent of his mate. He turned around and his eyes searched the crowd, and finally landed on me.

"Minera" (mine) he breathed, before he started to walk towards me. It's Dalton, Dalton is the alpha of the Dawn Blood pack. I'm the mate of alpha of the Dawn Blood pack. No! Great I got an alpha, not only is he going to be insanely protecting but he is going to be extra territorial and dominant because he is an alpha! Shaking away the shock, I turn around and grab Mya's hand and run. Looking back, I watch as my mate didn't look surprised.

"Jessica why you running?" Mya asks whiles we running towards the courtyard

"You know your mate was standing next to the alpha?"

"Yh"

"Well the alpha is my mate"

"Seriously?" she asked as she stopped us as we got to the courtyard

"Why are we stopping, yes, yes I'm being serious"

"Okay, we need to split up, you go that way I'll go this way and meet at the front. Okay?" she said as she pointed to the left and right.

"Okay, I love you" I said as I hugged her and ran off to the right

I was running and dodging my way through the courtyard gardens. A garden tool shed caught my eye so I ran to it and slipped behind it into the shadows, trying to catch my breath.

Crying out in shock when I was pushed against the wall I was hiding next to.