Chapter 18- First Day of Training

I woke up to the sound of someone banging on my door.

"Jessica get your ass up" Mya yelled.

"No" I rolled over, lifting the blankets over my head to shield my eyes from the sun light.

I heard the door open and next thing I know I felt someone pounce on me.

"It's training time so get the hell up" she stood up and ripped the covers off me.

"What the fuck Mya? What is the time?" I screeched, covering my eyes from the light that was flooding the room.

"Its 6am, now come on" I sat up and stared at her, ready to bit her head off. I stood up and dragged myself into the bathroom, throwing curse words to Mya as I walk by her. After my morning shower, I walked out the bathroom in just my towel.

"Ooo Señora cosa sexy" Mya joked as I stepped in to the room.

"Shut the hell up" I laughed. "Do these assholes train this early every morning?"

"Not every morning, maybe every other morning. They are used to it and so am I and so should you. Jess, we train at 5 in the silver pack.

"Yh I know but it sucks I hate it here even more now. I slipped my sports bra and some shorts, I decided to put on a little extra on the account of my situation and where I am, I out my white crop top over my sports bra, hoping to avoid any more attention to myself.

I slipped on my Nike track sneakers and headed out with Mya. We walked out the room and down into the kitchen.

"Come on, we train out back." She said guiding me out the back door and off the patio steps.

We stepped on to the grass and everyone turned to face us. Oh of course, all eyes on us!

"Come on, train with me. Continue were we left from last time" she pulled my arm in the direction of the middle of the open field.

I looked at everyone with a greeting smile. Avoiding any evil glared at me. the unmated males looked at me, winking and smiling, even some of the females waved and smiled, but the other unmated girls looked at me with pure hatred and disgust.

'Haters' I thought.

We got to the open space when Mya was about to tell me something some yelled.

"Everyone listen up" I turned to the voice and saw Dalton walking on the field, shirtless. Oh my! His body was sexy as hell I had to admit that.

"We have a new trainee with us" he pointed my way and everyone looked at me. "So go easy on the weakling."

I laughed at that. Then caught myself and I just smirked at him.

"Step out here" he demanded.

I walked out and stood in front of him. Does he want me to fight him? Because if he wants everyone to see him get his ass whooped I don't mind. That idea made a smile form across my face. Once he saw my smile he instantly frowned.

"Nia, step out here" the bitch that got in my way at school was now here and stepped up staring at me like I stole her boyfriend.

"This is Nia"

"Oh we have met" I smirked

"Hmp" she rolled her eyes

"She is one of our good fighters so you will fight her. I want to see what you got" he said

"You calling her one of your good fighter, no wonder your warriors need help" I said

"Enough, you may begin" he said as he took a step back and looked on.

I watched as Nia got in a fighting formation, which was terrible if I must say, she was ready to strike. I instantly put my hands up guarding my face, waiting for an attack.

She charged at me and swung, instantly making me dip out of the way of it. She swung again, this time I dropped down and kicked her legs from under her. She hit the ground with a thump; she looked up at me with furious eyes.

"Blondie doesn't like being embarrassed in front of Alpha?" I made a pouty face at her.

"AGAIN" Dalton yelled.

She stood up in her fighting position again, with anger written across her face.

She swung, I blocked her with my hands. She swung again, this time I grabbed her arm, twisting it around her back and putting my other arm around her neck. I faced her towards Dalton, allowing him to see what he had gotten her into. I watched his eyes go darker with anger, I smirked at him, then pushed her to the ground.

"Kim, Jane" Dalton called. Two blonds came out looking angry as ever, probably Nia's friends.

"Fight them" he said "All of them" he said with a smirk.

"No" is aid and every one gasped.

"No?"

"You heard me no... you wanted me to fight her I did, I won. And I know you know I can clearly beat all three of them together. I am not going to put pack member in danger. Your fighters clearly need to be taught right." I said

I walked towards Nia who was still on the floor "Get up" I said handing her my hand.

She looked towards Dalton probably asking for permission. She stood up and I turned her to the pack.

"Pack, If your alpha will allow it I will be helping you with your training. There are rules for fighting. Before we go on to rules I want to show you one thing. Nia get into your fighting stance" I said and so she did.

"You see this. This is all wrong. Let's go from the feet up. Her feet should be spread shoulder width apart" I said as moving her feet wider.

"Her knees should be bent so her centre of gravity is closer to the ground so it's not easy for the enemies to get you down" I said as I bend her knees a little.

"Yours hands should be guarding your face at all times" I said moving her hands in front of her face.

"This is a fighting stance, you're stable and ready to fight. Before you learn how to punch and kick you need to know the rules" I said walking forward a little bit.

"The more you know the greater your chances are at surviving and winning the fight. So rule number uno is that fighting has many factors, so to make a fight a good a one is for you to know that all your fights should be fast and explosive.

Fighting is unpredictable and spontaneous, it's bloody, ugly and brutal, and it is very dangerous and can lead to death if you are not careful. Most fighters will target your face and head. That's why you always guard your face." I look back to Dalton.

"You don't know me, don't you ever test me! I will not fight any one of your pack member until they have been trainer right and know how to defend themselves." I said as I turned around and grabbed Mya's hand on the way back to the house.

"Guess you showed them" she said laughing.

After all that I spent the day with Mya in my room then drifted off to sleep during dreamgirls.

'|db ·