Chapter 17- A Ruff Night

"Excuse you?" I asked getting annoyed by the second.

"You heard me, sit your ass down!" he said with his firm alpha voice which would not work on.

"I don't know who you think you are, but you don't know me. Don't you dare talk to me like that, you want respect will you better earn it from me. if you ask me nicely to sit down I will." I said with a smile.

"Jessica, please sit down in that chair in front of you" he said with a sigh.

I sat down, folding my legs in front of me. The smell of my perfume instantly flooded his room. I put on a lot hoping to mask the smell of my heat. He looked up at me.

"You are only here to train. Not to socialize or any other bullshit you think you're going to do. Your training will start tomorrow morning with the rest of the pack."

I immediately got pissed again.

"There is no way I am going to spend my days here and not make the best of it by having fun. You can shove that theory up your pretty little ass of yours. May I be excused now?" I asked standing up to leave.

He stood up, approaching me with so much anger written across his face.

"Jessica, Jessica, Jessica, I do-" he began to say before stopping dead in his tracks and taking a whiff of the air then looked at me with his piercing blue eyes.

Oh fuck, does he know?

"You can leave now" he said pointing towards the door.

I quickly turned away, running towards the door and walked out. I ran into my room and jumped on my bed feeling very tired and decided to go to sleep.

___________________

3 hours later

*Knock knock*

Who the hell could that be knocking on my door at, wait what time is it... I look at my clock and its only 6 great. I was only here for a few hours and I was already annoyed with the dickhead. I laid in my bed just thinking.

*Knock Knock*

Oh yeah the door... "Come in" I yelled, clearly not wanting to get up to let whoever it was in.

"Hey what you doing?" Mya asked as she walked in, plopping herself on my bed next to me.

"I was sleeping then you woke me up with your hard ass knocking, but I was thinking to was a little TV until I clock out, why what you up too?"

"Well I and I few other pack members want to go out for a run, you want to join?"

"Nah, no thank you"

"What, why? Pleaseeeee come on I want you to meet a few people." She started tugging on my arm.

"Mya no, that's the last thing I want to do, I'm tired"

"Fine" she sighed getting up to walk out. "Letting you off just this once" she walked out and closed the door behind her.

I just didn't think it was a good idea, between me being in heat and shifting, I just didn't want to deal with that bullshit. So I laid down and drifted off to sleep to get my mind off things.

____________

I was laying across the bed naked again, but this time it wasn't pitch dark anymore.

I looked u to see a guy standing over me, watching me. I couldn't see his face though.

"Why do you look so nervous? The voice sounded familiar this time, yet untraceable. Just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Who are you?" I managed to speak for the first time.

"Does that matter?" he moved closer to me, resting his hands on my thighs. The sparks began where his hand rested.

"Spread them for me" and again, I did it without hesitation, it was like I wasn't even controlling myself anymore.

His fingers trailed up my thigh and glided across my clit, making me twitch a little. He slowly began massaging and rubbing me, making me wetter and wetter by the second.

I felt his other hand release my nipples, and was replaced with his soft lips. He began wiggling his tongue across my rock hard nipples, forcing me to moan out. I began rocking my hips again, wanting him to do more to me now.

He slipped his finger in me, making me moan out louder. I felt myself hit my peak and released all over his finger.

________

I jumped up to complete darkness, well except for the little amount of light from the moon shining in to my window. I was covered in sweat again, and I knew my panties were moist again to.

"Ugh" I groaned. I jumped up and headed toward the bathroom, slipping off my panties.

I cleaned myself and cooled down with a quick rinse off. When I was finished, I dried off and slipped on an oversize tee and shorts.

I realised how thirst I was and needed something cold to drink. I looked at my phone to check the time. "3:30" I whispered.

I slipped out my door and tip-toed down the stairs, trying to avoid waking someone up in the middle of the night. I ran into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and grabbed a water bottle I cracked open the bottle and started drinking it, enjoying how refreshing it was.

I closed the refrigerator door and turned to exit the kitchen but someone was there.

"Alpha!"

"What are you doing? Why are you down here? You should be sleeping!" he hissed.

"Oh, I am sorry, Alpha. Didn't know I wasn't allowed to get some what!"

"You have training in a few hours, go to bed." He starred at me, waiting for me to move.

I started to walk away when his hand grabbed my wrist stopping me.

I immediately felt sparks and wanted to launch myself at him but I tried to keep myself content. I knew he felt it to as his breath hitched when he touched me.

"It's Dalton... not Alpha to you"

"Oh I'm sorry Alpha Dalton" I said not bothering to call him by his name.

He sighed "By the way, keep those dreams to yourself at night, understand?"

Oh shit he heard me? What did he hear? How did he hear me?

"Yes alpha"

I stared at him waiting for him to let go my wrist and when he did I rushed back to my room. I jumped in to my bed, wrapping myself in my blankets. I began to fall asleep with hope that no more dreams occur.