Chapter 3: Explination

WHAT!? NO NO NO NO! I can't be! He did not just say that! I'm not a werewolf!

'Of course you are!'

Huh? Who was that... I must be going crazy!

'You are not going crazy. I'm your wolf"

My wolf? My parents have so much explaining to do! So how do I get back to my human form?! Oh no I hope I ain't stuck like this!

I then heard a little giggle from my wolf but ignored her. "Just imagine yourself in human form" my dad answering my question. Wtf can he read my mind or something.

So I closed my eyes and thought of my human form and when I opened them I was back to my normal self. Except one thing... I'm stark naked! I stood there naked until my sister handed my an outfit since mine were in shreds.

"Okay so you guys have tons of explaining to do!" I shouted

"Okay, okay calm down. We will talk but inside the house" replied my mum.

We were now all in the house sitting at the dinning room table.

"Roxy, did you know?" I asked my sister.

My sister nods "Yes I'm also a werwolf, been one since I was 16. So is mum and dad."

I looked at my parents in shock. Why didn't they tell me anything?!

'They were protecting us' I heard my wolf say

"Jess, I am the true Alpha of the Silver Night Pack and the Alpha of all Alphas. The Alpha is the leader of the pack, they try their best to keep up with the going ons within the pack.

They see each of the pack members as family and make important decisions that reflect the growth and welfare of the pack.

The Alpha creates the rules for the pack and makes sure they are properly enforced.

Alpha decides on ranking, courting, assessments, and banishments of wolves. The Alpha of a pack or packs can mind link to every one that's how I knew what you were thinking.

There are many more things to know about Alphas but that can be said another time. But and important thing you should know is that The Alphas have the final say so in everything, yet act only for the good of the pack.

Their mate are called Luna, kind of like the 'Queen' of the pack if the Alphas are the 'King' that's your mother." My father says to me.

I nod my head and signal him to carry on.

"There are betas and deltas, beta is the second ranking. So the man/ women under me. Delta is the lowest ranking." He says

"So your an Alpha and mums a Luna... Then what am I?"

"Well dear... You have a true Alphas blood and a true Luna's blood running through your veins plus your the first born.  You become a true white wolf. Meaning your demands are alpha like. However because your a white wolf you feel things 10 times worse. All your senses are heightened. You are powerful my dear." My mother replied

"Why didn't you tell me!" I say with hurt evident in my eyes.

"Baby normal wolfs turn at age 16... You have just turned and your 18 we didn't know if you were going to. You have such strong wolfs blood in you we were afraid that it was too much and you would go through the transformation!" My mother replied

What she said made sense. All what was said was too much. I need time to take it all in. In just gonna get settled and take a nap.

I grabbed my bag and started walking to my room. When I got there it was huge! It was red themed which I loved. It already had a king size bed in it so I put my sheets on it and my decorations up.

When I was done I went into the bathroom that was connected to my room and took a quick shower

When I was done showering I got dressed in my oversized adidas jumper and some black leggings.

When I was finished I looked in my full body mirror and studied my self. Turning wolf is like hitting puberty. Once you have turned, your looks and appearance become more mature and flawless. Your hearing and eye sight becomes more keen. My skin was smooth and clear of acne. My undersized body was now the right size. I had long curly black hair that stopped just above my boobs. I had hazel eyes and pretty long eyelashes. I have full lips. I guess most people would call me pretty but I don't think much of it.

I jumped in bed and instantly fell asleep.