your new home (part 1)

(Y/n)pov:
I signed,I was listening to music while drawing.Tomorrow was my first day of school for me in the area.Me and mom moved after what happend,I couldn't think of anything else.Mom thought it was a good idea too move to make sure it wouldn't happen again,dad knew it was idea,he knew that friends would make it easier to control it.The only reason he agreed was because he didn't want me to go down hill again,sure I could handle bullies but being called monster by people I didn't know.The only people who wouldn't think that I was a monster was 1my classmates 2my friends or 3 people who didn't hear the story yet.I clearly was pissed because we moved without any warning and even my sister wasn't aloud to come.I missed my classmates like:Victor,Luis,Galvez...,my friends as Cristina and Nazareth also known as NASA to me.But the people I missed most we're my best friends,from Isabella,Rosanna and Jill from ducht school to my twins.But I missed Ben,Aria and Felix the most as my best friends I always hang out with.It was 12 o'clock in the night,my mom wasn't asleep so I decided too unpack the rest of my stuff.I put my clothes in the closet .After that I took my photos and hanged them on the wall except my favorite,I put that one next to my bed,it was the last photo we took before the incident.The last thing I got out was my photo album full with memories and notes and even my pendrive that I put in a drawer.There was one more box in my room with holes in it.I opened it too see what was in there and eclipse jumped out.My mom took her without me knowing it,I guess sometimes she isn't that bad.It was now 2 am,my mom already was asleep so I decided to go fly around to know the area.I turned into my other form and went outside.I flew over the hole area.It was pretty big,I remember this area being called amity park or something.I went to see where my new school was,it was pretty close.On my way home I saw something weird it looked like two neon green lights or something.I shrugged it of as just my imagination.I went home and went too sleep.
Slight time skip
I woke up to see it was 8:40 I needed to be at school at 9:00.I cleaned myself up got dressed in my usual white T-shirt,black leather jacket,jeans and my brown boots.I ate really kwick and gave eclipse one of her cookies grabbed my (f/c) backpack,I said mom goodbye and ran out the door.after a while running I decided to check my phone it was 8:55.I thought to myself I need to speed up I don't want too be late.I got to casper high at 8:57 I knew I could run fast but this was crazy.I had a few more minutes before school started so I decided to go to the principals office to pick up my schedule.
Danny's pov:
I was talking too Tucker and Sam when I noticed a girl close to the entrance,Tucker seemed too notice her too.She was pretty cute and she looked also really good.She had (h/c) hair tied up in a ponytail and delicate skin.I decided walk towards her and say hi."hi,you're new around here are you?"I said without really thinking."Yeah isn't it obvious"she said looking at me."Well I'm pretty sure I haven't seen such a pretty girl like you around here before"I said."...look I'm not in the mood right now so leave me alone"she said again."I just thought I would say hi"I said again."thanks and sorry for acting this way I guess I'm pretty pissed of after we moved by the way I'm (y/n),but everybody calls me (s/n)"she said looking a little less angry."I'm Danny nice too meet you"I said."the same"she said in while walking in.
(Y/n)pov:
I entered onto the school thinking heh he's pretty cute.I got too the principals office and knocked on the door."come in"He said.I opened the door and got in."miss (y/n) (surname) it's nice too see you"he said and continued"I guess your here for your schedule"."Yes I am" I said."here you go,if you have problems finding your way don't hesitate too ask" he said,you thanked him and went too your first class.