11th period: plan time

Your pov:

"Hey why aren't Sam and Tucker coming?"I asked smiling slightly skeptical."they said they had things to do"Danny replied."okay then..."I said thinking things."is there something wrong?"he asked worried.Of course there is we always go to the nasty Burger with Tucker and Sam something isn't right here and no it's not that I'm thinking this to myself instead of saying it I thought."nah just deep in thought"I replied smiling throwing that whole thought out the window.

Once at the nasty Burger we ordered and got to our seats."so..."I said awkwardly not knowing what to say,if it wasn't for me actually trying to be calm I would've already burned the ground by now.I took a deep breath and stayed silent in my own thoughts."when do you want to work on that project Mister lancer gave us?"I asked not knowing something better to say."I don't really mind you chose"Danny replied smiling.

I felt my cheeks become warmer by the second.How can someone stay calm and not burn something around their biggest crush ever?????I took another deep breath as we kept talking calmly.

Felix pov:

"Are you sure about this?"I asked Sam and Tucker as they got the things ready for the plan."yeah we are"Sam said smiling.I shook my head slightly as they grabbed everything.Once done we headed to the park,since after nasty Burger they usually go to the park,ready to do the plan.

Our plan was basically was making everything all romantic and make someone blurt out a confession or kiss the other one.Yeah you can already see where this will be going.Either (y/n) is going to see trough all of this and end up angry or she is going to give in and kiss him.Even if that has a little chance succeeding.

Nobody's pov:

After you and Danny finished eating you two went to the park.You were feeling like you were being watched by someone. "Are you sure this will work?"Felix whispered to Tucker and Sam."of course it will"Sam whispered back."now for the music, Felix go"Sam said pushing him out of the bush.

"H-hey"Felix said to the person he would go on a date with."Wait that's a guy"Sam silently said."he's gay??"Sam and Tucker asked at the same time."hey Felix"he the guy said.

He was about the same height as Felix maybe a few cm taller than him,short blond curly hair and pretty blue eyes."so what do you want to do?"Felix asked."did you really not plan everything out?besides you told me I would help with a plan to get (y/n) and her crush together"the guy said smirking."yeah,thanks though"Felix said laughing awkwardly."hey I will do anything for my favorite boyfriend"the guy said hugging Felix.

After a few moments of you and Danny walking in the park you and Danny bump into the couple that we're on a date."oh my gosh their adorable together"you said smiling and squealing.

Danny's pov:

Cute I thought as (y/n) was squealing and ranting on how cute Felix and the other one we're together.I wish I could be the one with you in a relationship I thought as we kept walking.We began hearing music and (y/n) raised an eyebrow as the music played.

"Weird"(y/n) mumbled as we kept walking.

After a while we sat down on a bench."wouldn't it be awesome if there was some kind of school where people with superpowers would go to?I mean it would be awesome since the entrance exam could be beating the crap out of robots"(y/n) said most likely making it based on a anime she saw."yeah could be"I relied smiling at her.

"Yeah, Felix, the ghost boy and me could get in"she said yawning."but you don't have powers do you?"I asked laughing."Maybe who knows"she said smirking.

As we were talking (y/n) fell asleep on my shoulder,I couldn't help blushing at what was happening.I looked at her beautiful face and blushed a bit more.

Your pov:

I opened my eyes hoping to possibly be teleported to a world with Levi in it but at last it didn't happen; -;.It was then that I noticed what had happened, I FELL ASLEEP ON DANNY'S SHOULDER."I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to"I said hoping to just be assassinated already by karma or nagisa or anyone for that matter.

"It's okay don't worry"he said rubbing his neck."yeah..."I said looking around scanning everything.Felix and his boyfriend were sitting there making music play on their phones and I could see a pair of binoculars sticking out of a bush.I sighed.

"Something wrong?"Danny asked me."yeah I just remembered I gotta go home see ya tomorrow"I said getting up and walking away."okay then..."he said.

I walked over to the bush seeing how Sam and Tucker were panicking."abort the mission guys"I heard Tucker say into a device."we know"Felix and his boyfriend said."you three are in trouble"I said."wait who three since were four and all that"Felix's boyfriend said."those three I said pointing at Sam, Tucker and Felix I couldn't be mad at a character that isn't that important"I said with sass."um,okay then"he said.

After making sure we were in a place where no one could bother us I began to talk."guys I've gotta be honest and say thank you for helping a bit"I began as Sam and Tucker let out a early sigh of relief."however"I said in a stern voice as a shiver went down their spines.

"I refuse to believe that I didn't see this coming since I did,I can confess to him myself if the time is right and I'm not planning on asking for help so f*** off and just be supportive if you really want to help,now Felix you should've known I would see this coming a mile away so don't play the I thought I would help you card since that is thrash at this moment,now you two I can understand I'm you're friend and such but Jo more of this please"I ranted.

"(Y/n) you're burning the floor"Felix said pointing out I should probably stop being angry before I set something on fire.I 'tch' like a certain short corporal and walked away.

That night I couldn't sleep so I went for a fly not in the mood for socialization and such.I soon heard some music coming from somewhere.I immediately let all of my anger go as I flew towards it.

Hey guys new chapter, I think I made a few references to much but hey who knows maybe it's fun. Next chapter there will be a few things I'm excited to write so I hope y'all are patient and wait for it since I have a bit more time to write.I know I usually update on Sundays but since I got this one done and I missed last Sunday to update see this as a payback from my stupid poor time management anyways I hope you enjoyed and peace out.

Word count: 1235

Oh and BTW I accidentally published this chapter twice so I had to unpublished it twice so sorry if you though I updated more than one chapter.

Here have a cookie I made them myself.