chapter 10

Nobody's pov:
"What the heck are you?"Dash said creeped out by what you said. "Your worst nightmare dressed like a daydream for some"you said smiling creepely.Dash gulped and slowly walked away.

Danny could lie saying that what you just did didn't send shivers down his spine nor could Felix but he was less effected it since he saw it more often.

"So,I'm in the mood for ice cream, let's go get some"you said happily turning around.The atmosphere suddenly and quickly changed from creepy to happy.Felix wasn't that surprised since you kinda always did it, switching from one emotion to another in merely seconds and from paranoia to confident in no time.To say the least he knew exactly this was going to happen.

But Danny was another story,he blinked rapidly at the sudden atmosphere change, it was like what you said to Dash never happened.

Danny's pov:

"Wait,(y/n) did you just use some songs lyrics to scare him of?"Felix asked (y/n)."Maybe who knows"she replied sticking her tongue out.It was silent on our way home (y/n) seemed deep thought."hey,um...do you want to work on that project mister Lancer gave us?"I asked hopingbto break it."Maybe tomorrow now I'm not really in the mood for anything except watching anime"she replied with a straight face.

"Hey Danny"she suddenly said."yeah?"I said."What do you think about what I said? I know I might sound selfish wanting to know what you think about that but I just don't want to affect our friendship"she said looking a bit down.My heart was already beating fast but it started beating even faster from the nervousness. What should I say I have no idea what will make her feel better I thought.

"Well, to be honest I don't know what to think but you did it so he would stop being like you say an ass"I said."...okay then,well see ya tomorrow"she said walking inside.

Felix's pov:(didn't expect that did ya?)

I sighed as I entered my house it was nice to live alone.(Y/n) never failed to creep me or anyone out, but based on what she has been telling me he deserved it,even if I have to admit she did go a bit overboard.

I sighed again walking trough the house looking for my laptop.Once I found it I opened it and began working on the project.I'm surprised (y/n) didn't burn him more badly.Both figuratively AND literally.
(Y/n):that was a one time one thing Felix get over it

(Y/n) texted me.

Me:and Tyler?
(Y/n):THAT ASSHOLE IS A DIFFERENT CASE
me:sure

I sighed again,(y/n) enjoyed herself a lot while doing this randomness.It was annoying but I guess it's her... She has names for everyone including Danny. I'm not one to do this but (y/n) and Danny should get together.I texted the group with Tucker and Sam in it.

Me:hey I think (y/n) and Danny should get together.
Sam:yes they need to it's sooo obvious that they like eachother
Tucker:we should plan it out
Me:don't get me wrong I would like to but I don't think we should do that
Sam:let's do it
Me:were you even listening?
Sam:no
Tucker:okay let's do it
Me:sure I'll help but don't be surprised if (y/n) sees through it

I finished as they kept talking.

Your pov:

I have a feeling someone is going to try something stupid"I murmured to myself while playing video games."sweetie,you're boyfriend is here"my mom said."mom he's not my boyfriend"I said as I walked down to see Danny.

I blushed,why was he here?"hey Danny what's up?"I asked mentally patting myself on the back for not stuttering."hey (y/n) I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to the nasty Burger"he said."sure let me just get ready"I said running already up the stairs."aren't you ready already?"he asked as I disappeared of the face of the earth.

holy ***** he practicly asked me out, wait no it's as friends (y/n) calm the hockey sticks down you piece of burning fabulous crap I thought as I looked for my wallet and jumped around fangirling in my messy room full of nerdy goodness like manga,anime...I found my wallet and quickly changed into better clothes,a simple long sleeve checkered button up shirt and some jeans.

"Sweetie what was that noise about"my mom came in grinning like the biggest maniac she is."n-nothing I was just fangirling about a anime character"I lied stuttering."I WANT GRANCHILDREN (Y/N)"she screamed as I walked downstairs.

"What was all that about?"Danny asked me."oh nothing I was just fangirling about a character I have a crush on"I replied sheepishly grinning."okay then"he said still skeptical.

Hey guys here's a new update hope you enjoyed and peace out. O BTW here's a new instalment of wtf brain?!?!

Brain:hey writer, writer
Me:what?
Brain:I have an idea
Me:If it has to do with undertake brain I swear I'll kill you
Brain:no it's about assassination classroom
Me:what is it?
Brain:let's make a book full of different fanfictions about the characters having tentacles
Me:...maybe but not now I've gotta finish this first
Brain:quirkless katsuki
Me:brain get out

Anyway buh-bye

Word count:915