great,just great

Hey guys here you go new update btw this happens two weeks after the last one and you fought a few strongholds with the ghost boy's help and even a few ghost.
Danny's pov:
I was walking back from school with Sam and Tucker."hey guys have you seen (s/n) lately?"I asked all of the sudden."no she's been missing school since yesterday"Sam said."I think she's just sick you don't need to worry that much about it"Tucker said trying to comfort me.It helped a little but I was still worried about her.
(Y/n) pov:
Whyyyyyy?I thought as I layer down in bed.I really felt bad.of course I need to get sick it happens every single time I thought again looking trough instagram and listening to my newest song I'm obsessed with.Like why am I even obsessed with this song?it's just a night core version of a rock cover of a song.I even don't understand myself I thought to myself as I just kept thinking until I began thinking of...him.I don't even know why I'm like this when I think about him,I began to blush a bit but never to much,heh,maybe he's just a small crush.it was the one and only....Tucker.Nah jk I had a crush on Danny and that ghost boy."sweetie your boyfriend is here"my mom yelled to me from downstairs."MOM HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND"I screamed as I slowly started walk down."hey (y/n)"Danny said once I got down.*&$&* I thought as I saw him."I'll leave you two to talk"my mom said as she was walking away."soooo..."I started."(s/n) are you alright?"he asked sweetly."yeah just a bit sick I said."well then"he started"seems like I need to take care of you".great,just great my crush is going to take care of me while I'm sick....this is just plain amazing.
Sup guys sorry it's kinda short I just needed to let of some steam AND I want to keep Danny taking care of you for the next chapter.peace out
Word count:360