valentine special

Your pov:
Deep breath (y/n) ,deep breath I thought as I was trying to write a valentines card,a anonymous one but it was still hard. No matter what I did I was scared of Danny's reaction to the card would he despise it? I took a deep breath and calmed down. Okay (y/n) it's and anonymous note it's not like he's going to know it was me that put the note there I thought.

Why was it so hard anyway? I never faced something like this before, sure I had crushes before but not to this level that I was freaking out over an anonymous valentines card for my crush. I had to calm down somehow, there's no way he's going to like me anyway why even go trough this trouble? I sighed. At that moment guess who decided to enter my room, my mom.

"Hey sweetie I was wondering if you want to go to a hair salon to get that small lock of hair dyed like you wanted"my mom said entering my room. "Sure mom I would love to"I said as I was bitting the top of my pen. "What are you making sweetie?"she asked with the biggest smirk I've ever seen, if I didn't know better I would've said she could be karma in disguise trying to kill korosensei, anyway getting back on topic.

"N-nothing"I simply said wanting to say baka so badly."oooooh, is this a valentines card? I want to meet the nice guy, I WANT GRANCHILDREN (Y/N) "she screamed. "MOM"I screamed back, she can be very awkward at times. "Oh, come on sweetie I want grandkids"she said smirking. Help me.

Danny's pov:
I was sitting in my room, the thought of (y/n) not leaving my mind. I sighed, Tucker and Sam made me make a Valentine's card for (y/n). Sure she had beautiful (e/c) eyes,the sweetest smile ever seen,soft (h/l) (h/c) hair,the funnest personality ever and the gentlest voice I've ever heard but that doesn't mean  I have a crush on her right? I sighed, I was exhausted. I wish I could just grab (y/n) by the arm and kiss her on the lips, I sighed again knowing that would never happen.

I like (y/n) a lot,no I don't like her. I think I love her. It's got to the point where I can't even look at her without blushing or feeling my heart beat fasten.if she likes someone that person is pretty lucky to have her. I felt my stomach in a knot just by thinking about her, it's like she put a spell on me. I couldn't stop thinking about her, she was passionate, she knew how to make people smile,she was pretty smart,she knows how to fight and she can do stuff like make bake delicious pastries. She's perfect.

Time skip to school, also your pov:

Today's the day I'm going to leave this card on Danny's desk and hope for the best. I took a deep breath and walked inside, Felix soon caught up to me. "So your going to leave it on his desk instead of giving it to him? Where is your usual confidence?"he asked with a smirk."shut up baka"I said under my breath."hey you dyed that lock (f/c) like you wanted to do"he said grabbing it."yeah I did"I simply smiled and left the card I made for Danny on his desk. And walked back out of the classroom to get to my own lesson.

Danny's pov:

After I put the card I made for (y/n) on her desk before her class started I walked towards my class,I noticed a card that seemed to be made by hand on my desk that read on the front 'happy valentine', from who's this, is it from (y/n)? No I doubt she likes me that way I thought as I read the card, it said:

For Danny
From your secret admirer
Ever since I met you I felt this nice connection to you, your nice, funny,caring, cute and many other things. I doubt you will ever return these feelings back but I think I'm in love with you. Your there for me when I'm down or when I'm beaten up by life. I hope you find someone to be happy with since again I doubt you feel the same way about me.
Sincerely your secret admirer

I couldn't help to feel flattered after reading the card, a person liked me that way? I thought it was impossible.

Your pov:

I took another deep breath as I entered the classroom and walked to my seat, I noticed that there where two cards on my desk, one seemed store bought and simply read happy Valentine on the inside alongside with meet me at your locker after school ends from dash. I couldn't help but gag at the fact he was so persistent sure it's a trait I don't mind but how many times did I have to tell him that I wasn't interested.

The other one seemed to be made by hand and had the sweetest message ever inside of it:

For (y/n) the sweetest girl I've ever met,
I know we've known each other for just a few months but I like you,no, I think I live you. I wish I could look into your beautiful (e/c) eyes of yours for hours and run my fingers trough your soft (h/c)  hair with that (f/c)  lock in it. Only thinking about you makes my heart beat faster and my stomach to be tied into a knot. I love you more everyday and I can't keep it hidden forever, I know that you'll never return these feelings for me but as you always say "there's no point in something if you don't try"
Love your admierer

I won't lie when I say I got flattered by this, I'm going to be honest that it's a bit to sweet for my liking but it's still the most amazing card someone ever made me. Could it be from Danny?  I thought as I smiled.

Time skip:

Soon enough the school ended and I went to my locker to grab my books for the next class,of course dash was there and I couldn't really avoid him."hey (y/n)" he said. "Why did you dye your hair? "He then asked noticing my (f/c) lock of hair. "Because I like it and I want my (f/c) in my hair"I replied simply while I slowly walked away.

"And before you say anything dash,I don't like you, I like someone else, I couldn't care less about you to be honest"I said with venom in my voice. "If you want someone to swoon over you try Paulina, okay baka? "I said. He stayed quiet while I walked away. I took a deep breath, why is this guy so annoying? Is he a yandere? Hahaha as if.

Heyo everyone, I got a Valentine special for you that's actually important to the story woooo. Since this is a x reader a Valentine special is kinda necessary don't you think?
Anyway I hope you enjoy and peace out. Btw I thought it would be smart to publish it now instead of later in case I forget lol.

Word count : 1255