whoops

Your pov:

Remember when I said I wasn't in the mood for socialization well... I now have a new friends to jam with and just hang out with.That's just peachy.And now I'm in a bar owned by a friend of mine that's also the same kind I am pondering how I'm such an idiot and getting a heart attack,wait...HOW DID KIRA FIND OUT MY FULL NAME???

Anyway I'll explain:

Flashback in your pov:

I was flying trough the air when I heard some music,me being the music lover I am I flew towards it.Soon enough I got there and grabbed some popcorn to sit down and watch how Danny Phantom and this one awesome looking ghost with a guitar fighting.

I decided I should join in because music is live.I grabbed my electric guitar and began to play.

After it was done they were both looking at me like wants wrong with you."sup,I heard music and came to check it out,by the way I love your song wanna be friends?"I asked the ghost."um,sure I'm Ember"she said."nice,but there's a tiny problem you see this is kinda my home and I would love to jam with you but it can't if your causing problems and I really want someone to play with"I said smirking.

"Sure why not?"she said shrugging,but your home is earth? I thought your kind lives in hell"Ember said."yeah they do but I'm a exception"I began."anyway I gotta go seeya tomorrow night?"I asked."sure"Ember said smiling.

Flashback ends

Yeah so that's how I became friends with Ember and now I'm drinking alcohol specifically made for my kind to get drunk and possibly burn everything down.

"I think you had enough shorty"Alfred said refusing to give me another beer."say that one more time I dare you"I said my voice turning a bit dark.He gulped and went back to cleaning cups.

"(Y/n) why are you even here?"Felix asked walking in to take me to his place because my mom would either kill me or embarrass me."I got me reason"I said smiling."sure anyway let's go I don't want to deal with another lake on fire"he said facepalming."I TOLD YOU THAT WAS A ONE TIME THING"I screamed.

"Sure it was"Felix said sarcastically.

Time skip brought to you by wall rose

I woke up with a huge headache obviously from the night before. "Darn it (y/n)"Felix whispered."lol wot?"I asked sitting up. "We have school today"he groaned."I'll skip"

I grabbed my phone after Felix left to see one unread message.

Danny❤:hey (y/n) ,are you coming tomorrow with us to the water park?

I smiled and typed back

Me:sure that sounds fun

I smiled again,I decided to go home since mom wouldn't be that mad since she could easily tease me for liking Danny.

Time skip

Once I got home I took a deep breath and said"mom I'm home"."Hi sweety I hope you know I'm disappointed in you right?"she asked with a grin.

"Yeah I know mom no need to rub it in"I said as my phone vibrated.I looked at it seeing a message from Danny saying :see you tomorrow then?

I smiled."I WANT GRANCHILDREN (Y/N)"my mom screamed grinning like a maniac."mom I'm going to my room I need to do something"I said walking to my room.

"What?"my mom asked curiously."stuff"I smiled thinking of it."I know that you are going to read fanfiction about that one gay pairing sweety"she said as my face went completely red."and I'm aware of your new avatar:the last airbender otp"she said as her smirk grew.

"MOOOOM"I screamed while running up the stairs

Sup guys, how are you? This update should've happened a while ago but some things happened and I wasn't able to update, anyway my brain has been stupid again so here is how that went:
Brain:hey I have a idea
Me:what brain?
Brain:let's write a fan fiction about avatar the last airbender
Me:we haven't seen the full series brain so no let's not do that
Brain:but what if zuko was the avatar?
Me:brain no
Brain:BRAIN YES
me:alright but only if people say they want it even though the personality might be to basic or exaggerated,there will be one oc that won't leave and maybe even ends up with zuko and the events won't be 100 percent accurate, does that sound good to you?
Brain:well,no need to be so insecure
Me:...leave
Brain:you would die if I did

Anyway hope you enjoyed and peace out.

Word count:800