your new home(part 3)

(Y/n) pov:
It was Paulina,Sam told me about her,she's a witch."Hi you must be (s/n) I'm Paulina I heard you came from Spain."she said and something made me feel like I should speak Spanish."si y?" I ask in Spanish.it meant yes so?.
Danny's pov:
I could see (s/n) talking to Paulina,they we're talking in Spanish because I couldn't really understand it.The conversation ended with Paulina walking away angrily."what was that about?"I asked."Lets just say that she's angry at me for not chanching my personality"she responded with a grin on her face."what class do you have next?"I asked again hoping she would have science."Science why?"she said with a laugh on her face."I have it too"I said with a smile on my face."well if you want we can go to the classroom together,plus I don't really know where it is"she said blushing a little.I heard some kind of crash of walls while we we're talking."I need to go too the toilet.I'll see you in class"(y/n) said to me a few seconds after the sound."uh...sure"i said walking behind a corner and turning into my ghost from.
(Y/n) pov:
I went to the toilet while i was asking the most important question of them all in my opinion.Should i go badass or just put on my identity conceling clothes on.If I go badass and someone catches me turning back to my "human" form I'm screwed and I need to move again.But if I only conceal my identity it will take longer too finish the job and I will be late for class with Danny.Yeah I didn't feel like moving away now I just made friends,so yeah class my ass I'm not gonna move again.Luckily for me I had my communicator hidden under my jackets sleeves,what?never can be too prepared right,plus I had the feeling that the strongholds are gonna make sure they're biggest treat is gone,aka me.The communicator is awesome,it can do lots of stuff,like what I need now,it can digitalise a sure out of nowhere.Or at least that's what Felix told me."welcome please tips in the password or say your name"the communicator said,seriously if Felix can make stuff like this he can do a lot."(y/n),listen I think a stronghold is attacking and I need my secret identity,so please just commence the sequence."I said while the communicator was already changing my clothes to my secret identity clothes.(a/n I didn't really know how the secret identity clothes should look like so use your imagination).I grabbed my plasma otaku,my plasma net gun and a few smoke bombs I always have in my backpack for the security.
Danny's pov:
I flew too the place I heard the crash coming from...It was a weird monster like thing,I decided it's best if I would get rid of it because it was destroying the school."Hey what kind of ghost are ya?"I ask the monster ghost thing."I'm no ghost"the thing replied and went on"Ghosts don't even exist"."technically they can"I heard someone say behind me"hectoplasma is a kind of plasma that actually exist"."You just repeated what your stronghold friend once said didn't you"he said looking pretty angry."True,but I knew ghosts existed before Felix ranted his technology science geek stuff"she said with a grin on her face,I used the time they were talking to attack the thing,but I ended up being smashed into the wall."hey ghost boy let the aliens to the ones that know what to do will ya?"she asked while smiling at me."I'm just trying to protect everybody"I said with a serious look on my face."Wacht and learn from a professional"she said while dogeing an attack from the alien and hitting it with some kind of knife."You will pay for this (l/n)"the alien said."Yeah go running back to your mother ship and tell them I'm not afraid of they're cliché ideas"She said while the alien disapeard and she just throwing the knife in the air and cachting it on the wrong side."ah God #%$*$."she said while letting the knife fall on the ground and the blue blade disappearing when it hit the ground.
"You're okey?"I asked."Yeah don't worry about it it happens more often it's just a cut with a burn that happens when you play with plasma otakus."she said holding her left hand."it looks pretty deep you sure you don't want me to help you?"I asked again hoping she would say yes."nah thanks as I said it happens more often by the way I'm (l/n)."she said holding her right hand out."I'm Danny,Danny Phantom."I said shaking her hand.After that she ran of and I made sure no one saw me turn back into Danny Fenton.Sam and Tucker ran up too me."dude we need to follow her"Tucker said already running towards where she ran of to."why?" I asked while running behind him."Well you see Tucker wants to know who she really is because the alien force is his favorite group of heros"Sam explained.we ran around the corner and saw her there with some kind of white device around her wrist.
(Y/n) pov:
I made sure no one was around and changed back into myself while I was calling Felix through my communicator."Not even a day past and you're already calling?"he asked."Look I don't have much time so I'll talk with you,Ben and Aria when I get home"I said hoping he wouldn't ask any questions."why?"he asked."Because I don't want more detention."I said hoping even more he wouldn't keep on talking."what did you do?"he said,I was pretty sure he had a smile on his face while asking it."Made a jerk angry and got into a fight only dogeing his attacks."I said and proceeded"look I don't have much time so of you please keep that answer until I get home and jump on smile alright?"I said."Sure I'll speak to you later"he said."sure bye"I said in a hurry while I hang up.I sighed turned around getting ready to run not be later than I already was...Tucker,Sam and Danny were staring at me surprised."You have a lot to explain (s/n)"Tucker said almost screaming."This is exactly what it looks like"I said with a smile already predicting what Tucker would say next."oh don't just say that I'm pretty sure I know what I saw."Tucker said exactly as I predicted."um...Tucker she said it's exactly what it looks like"Danny said."hold on what?so you're telling me that you're a part of the alien force"Tucker said surprised while having a huge smile on his face."basically yeah" I said just laughing my ass off.