your new home (part 2)

(Y/n)pov:
I looked at my schedule. My first class was biology,I decided too look for it and found the classroom pretty fast.I knocked on the door."come in"Mister lancer said."ah (y/n) I got informed that you would come"he said and proceeded"if you have anything to say just say it"."well I'm (y/n) but just call me (s/n)" I said after that Mister Lancer said " alright (s/n) you can sit next too Danny".
"Hey danny" i said while sitting down."hey (s/n)" he said with a smile on his face.The lesson was pretty boring compares to home so i decided to draw a little bit."you draw?"i heard Danny ask while he was looking at what I was drawing,"yeah I do,but only when I'm bored or don't feel like doing other stuff"I said kinda surprised he was interested in my drawings,last time someone was interested was Felix a year ago and then he just looked and didn't ask any questions after my train I proceeded "but I suck at it thought"."Mind if I see?" He ask with a grin on his face."sure why not?"I said as I gave him my skech pad.He looked through them quietly,until i realized that he was close to yesterdays drawings so I decided to grab it back.After a while the bell rang,"see ya later?" I said with a smile to Danny."sure,what class do you have next?" He asked."PE,and after that art"I said hoping that he would say he had those classes to."I don't have those now but if you want you can sit with me and some friends at lunch"he said."sure I'd love too I don't really have anyone to be with so why not?"I said.He waved at me while walking away.
Time skip because I'm lazy.
I'm happy that those hours are over it seemed like a eternity.I slowly walked to my locker when a Jock came up to me."Hey you're new aren't ya?"he said leaning against the locker next to mine."yeah so?" I Said and instantly knew he was a bully."(s/n) right?"he said."look what do you want?" I said knowing he wanted something."I just wanted to say hi"he said but could finish his sentence before I said"I always begin like that when I want something from somebody that clearly doesn't want to do anything with me"he was quiet but after a minute he said."I saw you talk with a loser,why should a hottie like you talk with losers like him?"."why should I talk with a idiot?"I said with a grin on my face.He was quiet"...heh not bad see you around".Welp,I didn't even try and I have another idiot on the hook I thought while walking to the cafeteria.I finally got there,I grabbed my lunch and looked around,I could see Danny sitting with a few other people.I walked towards them,when I got there I saw the Goth girl I was sure she was stereotyping meg."Hey Danny"I said."hey (s/n)"Danny said with a smile as he proceeded"they are Sam and Tucker"."Nice to meet you guys" I said with a smile while I sat down.
Sam's pov:
(S/n) came to sit with us,I kinda was surprised I thought she would be a mix between Paulina and Dash.She was pretty nice,turns out she is lived in Spain for 10 years.And she also had an impressive school were she went to,it was the one on the news that got invaded by aliens,who knew?We have a friend with alien experience,I bet she just helped a little bit but didn't participate in the fight.
(Y/n) pov:
Everyone was impressed by me,of course they would,I came from the school that suffered a alien invasion.They would be even more impressed if they knew I was part of the group that made sure the aliens went away aka the alien force.I wasn't really wasn't really paying atencion to anyone except Sam,Tucker or Danny it was fun too talk about something else that kicking ass for once.Dash came walking towards."hey fenturd stop making the hottie into a loser will ya?" He said while slamming Danny's head against the table."You know he's not a loser"I said and proceeded"if anything you're the loser"."wow"I heard Sam,Tucker and Danny say behind me."and why is that?"Dash asked trying to keep it cool and miserably failing."Because you're clearly aren't to bad of a person but of course you are just the strong kid who is insecure,oh and by the way I'm not showing of am I?"I said without noticing everybody looking at me and Dash."OH YEAH I'M WAY STRONGER THAN YOU AND I AT LEAST I HAVE STUFF TO SHOW OFF." he said."oh yeah?If you want I can show of for hours."I said looking at him with my trickster grin."OH YEAH LIKE WHAT?"he ask angrily."first calm down you're going to be impressed,second I come from the town that suffered an alien invasion,I played inline hockey,did karate,judo and taikuando and I'm friends with the ones of the alien force.And that are just a few of the things I can show of about."I said smiling."YOU'RE LIYING AND IF THOSE THINGS WERE TRUE SHOW THEM"he said trying to punch me."hey slow down I don't want to get detention,then again I bet it's different than the ones I got on my school so yeah."I said in a calm voice."you two to the principals office now"Mister lancer said.
In the principals office:
"(y/n) I'm very disappointed in you it's you're first day and you get yourself in a fight"she said."I didn't really start it and I didn't fight back either"I said without really knowing what to say."To be honest you did get detention before,but it doesn't specify why or how"she said and proceeded"Dash I didn't really expect a lot different"."but..but"Dash said."(y/n).you have a half hour detention and Dash you get an hour for starting it"she said and proceded"now get back to class"."okay"me and Dash said in unicion.I check my schedule,I had science next,I went towards my locker to grab my stuff.After I grabbed my stuff a girl came towards me.