cookies and water

Your pov:

I was getting ready for the water park.I was excited to say the least,I wanted to steal all the food from the rest since I enjoy food a lot.

Anyway...I baked cookies to "share" with the others while we're there.Not to brag or anything but I really outdid myself this time. Even my dad who I decided to visit yesterday night said they were delicious. MY DAD

Anyway again I'm excited to say the least, I'm going to hang out with my crush.

I put on a (f/c) and black bathing suit and put a simple T-shirt and shorts over it.What? I'm a simple person that hates to put on skirts so as long as I don't need to I won't put on a dress either.

Danny's pov:

I was a bit nervous to knock on the door of (y/n) 's house.why did they want me to pick her up?  I thought as I finally knocked."COMING"someone yelled. I heard a thud before the door opened showing (y/n) with her (h/l) (h/c) in a ponytail.(if you have short hair...you don't have it in a ponytail okay?)

She smiled."let me just grab my stuff and we can go"she said running upstairs and walking straight into a wall."ouch"she murmured. "Are you okay?"I asked her."yeah, yeah no need to worry it happens to everyone,to some more than others *cough**cough*me*cough* but hey accidents happen"she simply said shrugging.

(Y/n) pov:(why am I changing from your to (y/n) every time... Idk tbh)

I walked with Danny towards the water park,I can't wait I love swimming and the water.I know it kinda sounds weird coming from the one who burned a lake once when she was drunk on demonic alcohol but I digress....I have no idea what that word means lol.

Soon enough we met up with Felix,Sam and Tucker waiting for us.

"Hey guys"I said smiling."hey"Sam said in her all black outfit,how does she even do it without burning,it's pretty warm....yeah then again I sometimes put on all black outfits, also known as black shirt and black pants,anyways I'm getting of track.

"Guess what I brought"I said holding out the box with cookies in it.Felix raised an eyebrow knowing fully well he and the others wouldn't get as much as I would eat myself."what is it?"Danny asked curiously."the best type of cookies in the world:chocolate chip cookies"I said throwing my arms up in the air and almost letting the box fall to the ground.

"Okay, let's go now I wanna have fun"I said running inside of the water park."wait for us"Tucker yelled behind me.

Danny's pov:

We found a spot and we changed.(y/n) looked beautiful in her,  (f/c) swimsuit,she had abs that looked amazing wearing a swim suit,her legs were as she usually said absolutely fabulous, her arms were a bit muscular but not too muscular that it distracted and the rest of her body was just beautiful.

"So Felix I see that your abs are more defined, have you been training more or something?"(y/n) asked Felix looking at his abs."yeah a bit,but why do you always look at my abs when I don't have a shirt on I would even say you have a crush on me"Felix said smirking."I can appreciate when a guy has abs, it's not needed but it's definitely an extra,and get your mind out of the gutter you dummy"she replied glaring at him in the end.

Your pov:

Once I was done with talking to Felix I looked at Danny. He looked amazing,he didn't have abs but I don't really mind,his body was a bit slim but he still looked handsome.

"Okay you guys have fun and I'll wait here so no one steals anything"I suggested."no"Felix said sternly."why not?"I asked putting my best puppy eyes on."we both know you're going to eat the food"he said pointing at me."OBJECTION"I screamed getting a lot of eyes on us.Everyone was silent for a moment."(y/n) look,we aren't going to let our food be stolen by someone like you"he said again this time moving his arms and hands more for dramatic effect.

Nobody's pov:

After a full five minutes of discussion between you and your supposed best friend. Everyone decided to make Sam stay since she wasn't going into the water anyway.

You jumped into the pool alongside with Felix and Danny.

Once you surfed you and Danny couldn't help staring at each other,the water made your hair look a bit darker than usual and Danny thought it looked amazing,as for you you thought that the water dripping of Danny's hair looked adorable.

After a long day of fun and stealing food from your friends, you guys finally decided to call it a day.

While slowly walking outside the park you bumped into dash.

"If it isn't the pretty girl who decides to hang out with the losers"Dash said smirking."go to hell dash"you simply said."nah don't wanna,I wanna be with you"dash said."are you going to remind yourself what I said to you or should I remind you what I said?"you asked with a smirk.

"Um, see ya"Dash said running of and falling on his butt."Karma is a handsome sadistic guy(if you get that reference I will love you forever)"you said snickering. "Really?"Felix asked."yes really"you smiled.

Time skip

You walked home with Danny,it was a nice silence between you that wasn't that awkward. You smiled and giggled at a random thought. "What's so funny?"Danny asked looking at you with a smile and a small unnoticed blush."n-nothing"you stuttered.He smiled at your embarrassment. "You sure?"he asked. "Trust me it's nothing"you said taking out your phone to text your mom that you we're coming.

You weren't really paying attention to Danny because before you knew it he said something for you to get embarrassed over."why is there a heart next to my name?"he asked."n-no r-reason"you stuttered your face turning added as some devils hair."okay then"Danny said also having a small blush across his cheeks.

Once you got home you said goodbye to Danny and got inside the house."hey sweetie how was your date with your boyfriend"your mom asked smiling."mom, he's not my boyfriend"you said blushing."nonsense you two are meant for eachother and you know it"she smiled."mooom"I cried. "Sweetie"your mom said."what?"you asked. "I want grandchildren"she said smiling. "MOOOOOM" I screamed running to my room

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter ,anyway I got something funny for ya(I hope)

My stupid random thoughts during the day:
-oh this is funny I gotta add that to the next chapter
-darn it live I just wanna write please
-why can't I draw at all? :(
-I need cookies
-I gotta write this down before I forget
-I forgot
-okay time to research something*turns into a two hour browsing on Google and such*WHERE DID THE TIME GO??
-oooh new update for that fanfiction
-should I find some kind of name for people who read my fan fiction?
-I'm doing something stupid again
-*finds a new show*cool, wait... What if blah blah blah blah
-I should update but to much homework

Anyway hope you enjoyed and peace out

Words:1295