I

Ross' Pov

After Laura finally opened the door, in nothing but a towel, I killed the poor spider as she went to get dressed, we're currently sitting in her room just chilling. I'm laying next to her and she's  sitting criss cross apple sauce just thinking. Damn she's hot.

"How come whenever I come over you're barely dressed." I move my head to lay it in her lap.

"You have to understand Ross you always come on the very rare occasion called my off day.

On said off days I lounge around in my Calvin Klein sports bra and a pair of leggings. So.....deal with it." She rubs her fingers through my hair sending chills throughout my entire body. I close my eyes and enjoy the sensation.

"And you wonder how I know your measurements." Her movements come to a stop and I open my eyes to see her smirk.

"What was that about my measurements, Mr. Panty raider?" I feel her toned stomach vibrate with laughter and I can't hold back my own grin. She's so damn gorgeous.

"I'm not a panty raider."

"Then how do you know my bra size?" Fuck! I didn't want to have to tell her.

I cover my face with my arm to hide the embarrassment. "Well, when I was over here the other day you left your bra on the shower pole so when I went to wiz I saw it ."

"You perv!"

"Shut up you love it." She lets out a hum and goes back to massaging my head.

"Ross why are we so comfortable with each other. If you were another one of my guy friends I wouldn't have even let you come over here on my off day, let alone let you see me in the small amount of clothing I wear around the house."

I sit up and lean against her head board lifting her onto my lap.

"Hey it's okay I'm not just any guy friend. I'm your best friend, therefore however close we are,it shouldn't worry you."

She leans her forehead onto mine and I really want to kiss her.

"Okay, yea, you're right we're best friends. And I love ya, you know?"

My heart skips a few beats even though I know she means a friendly love it still affects me.

"Yea, well I love you too boo." I kiss her forehead and we sit like that for a while, just enjoying each other's company. I kiss her on the neck receiving cute little giggles.

That's what friends do.....Right?