Y

Laura's Pov

I try to knock on his bedroom door quietly but the door is snatched from under my hand.

Of course it's Ross. Before I can even get a word out he picks me up like a child and rests my weight on his hip as he heads down to the kitchen.

"I can walk ya know." I rest my head on his shoulder trying not to fall asleep.

"Yea, but you're so adorable and tiny so I thought 'why not pick her up like a 3 year old'?"

My cheeks flare up and I try to hide them in his neck but he must feel the heat from my face. "Stop"

"You're as red as a tomato" I lick his cheek and he laughs and pinches my exposed thigh.

I squirm and smack his chest. "Shut the fuck up and make your child a sandwich."

"Fine sheesh someone's grumpy. Did you take a nap?" Did I take a--I swear he knows how to piss me off in less than 2 seconds.

"Didn't have time and when I was finally getting some sleep, some llama texts me."

"Yea, I like turkey too." What the Hell is wrong with this attractive and toned piece of meat?

"Wha-never mind I'm too tired, just make my sandwich so that I can eat then cuddle you to sleep." He sits me down on top of the counter and comes in between my legs to whisper in my ear.

"Yes ma'am."

Chills. He can't play with my emotions like that. I shouldn't have these feelings for my best friend. Even though I like him a bit more than just a friend.

"Your sandwich Ma Lady."

He comes to stand between my legs as we eat off the same plate with him sometimes feeding me some of his sandwich and me doing the same with mine.

Once we're done he throws the paper plate away and picks me back up. I nearly fall asleep on his shoulder as he whispers sweet nothings into my ear.

When I finally feel the bed under me I get under the covers and let Ross slip in next to me with his head on my chest as he cuddles my body.

I gently play with his hair, because I know it helps him sleep. And because it's insanely soft.

"I love you Laura." My heart!

"I love you too Ross."

More than you can imagine. After a few more minutes his legs intertwine with mine and his breathing becomes slow as I listen to his light snoring.

I soon follow suit as sleep over comes me taking me into a wonder land of dreams and possibilities featuring a certain blonde.