O

Ross' Pov

As I begin to stir I feel something soft and squishy in my hand so naturally I squeeze it.

I hear a small whimper and my eyes shoot open. I must be dreaming because I just realized that I squeezed Laura's boob.

She's still asleep so I do it again a little rougher and she wakes up with a moan. Her face shows surprise and I've never seen someone wake up so perfect looking.

"I'm going to ask you a very simple question Ross." She rolls on top of me and straddles my waist.

Please stay down Rex please stay down.

I shrug and move my hands to the back of her exposed thighs. "Sure thing sweet tits."

She tries to hold in her giggle but fails . Her question comes out in between her laughter.

"Why did I wake up to some pervert, that I call my best friend, groping my chest?" Her eyes are accusing but the small smile on her lips tells me she's joking.

"Well I felt something soft and squishy in my hand and was pleasantly surprised when it was your size 32B boob."

Her face flushes and she bites her lip. That's it I can't keep denying myself her lips. "What's up with your infatuation with my chest?"

I sit up and pull her closer by the collar of her over sized T- shirt.

"I'm not infatuated with your chest, I'm infatuated with you."

She lets out a small gasp as I move my hands to her ass and squeeze it.

"Just kiss me already you fucktard." I grin then smash my lips onto hers and it feels right. Oh so right.

She moves her hands to my neck and tangles her fingers into my hair pulling it slightly enticing a groan out of me.

"Yo, Ross we're---" FUCKING ROCKY!!

"Oh shit never mind. Good morning Laura." He says in a sing song voice. She giggles and separates the kiss causing me to whine at the loss.

"Good morning, Ross and I will be down in a minute."

Once he closes the door back I kiss her one last time gently nibbling on her bottom lip.

"Why did I think moving in with my siblings would be a good idea?"

"I don't know babe, but let's get breakfast before they devour it. Besides I have somewhere to be later." She stands up and reaches for my hand.

I gladly except it as we descend into uncharted territory.

"Get ready for some mayhem, because they've been shipping Raura since the beginning of time." She smiles and stops at the entrance of the kitchen and looks at me.

"Who said Raura was real?" I smirk and pick her up pushing her  against the wall.

"Oh it's real boo. Because you're MINE." I smash my lips onto her and she lets out a small moan.

"You're right, I've always been yours." I grin and reattach our lips.

"OH EM GEE, Rocky wasn't lying, omfg I'm posting this picture on Instagram on my secret Raura account and then my real account, oh wait no, my real account first then my fan account, because they might get suspicious!" Rydel prances into the living room.

I hide my face into Laura's neck and she releases her legs from around my waist, dropping to the ground.

She interlocks our fingers and leads me into the kitchen.

Yup. I love her.