❤️

Laura's Pov

I answer the door and instantly attach my lips to Ross'. We back into the living room and he closes the door with his foot.

I was planning on continuing this make out session but then I smell the burger and fries he brought me I instantly pull back and grab the bag running to the couch and digging in.

"A thank you Ross you're the best boyfriend ever and I love you way more than anything in the world would be nice."

He quips out sarcastically.

"Fine, thank you Ross." He smiles and strolls towards me and picks me up from my criss cross position on the couch sitting me on his lap still criss crossed.

He reaches for one of my fries and I smack his hand away.

"Ouch, you realize I bought that for you." He bites the French fry in my hand.

"Hey, and if you got mine you could've gotten your own." He pouts and turns me around so that in straddling him.

He bites my burger and I glare at him.

"I assumed that my adorable girlfriend would share. And I didn't want any until I saw you eating it. Don't act like you don't do that." My face softens and I give in.

"You're lucky I love you." I try to mumble under my breath. But of course he hears it somehow.

I look down embarrassed but he lifts my chin up with his finger and holds it there.

"What did you say?" His eyes are filled with love and a little bit of anxiety.

"I um-I said you're lucky I love you." Before I can look away his lips connect to mine and the food is long forgotten.

He deepens the kiss and moves his lips down to my neck heading straight to my hot spot that he knows makes me moan every time.

My hands tangle in his hair as I moan his name. He smirks against my neck and whispers into my ear.

"I love you too Laura Marano." I pull his head up and reattach our lips to only pull away again.

"You're Mine Lynch, all mine." He groans and picks me up taking me to my bedroom.

"I'm marking you as mine Tonight Marano, so I hope you don't have any plans." I giggle as he drops me on the bed.

"I'm all yours Lynch." He hovers over me and pins my arms above my head.

"All mine."