Chapter 7

The next morning, Ruby woke up and stretched. She kissed her mothers' heads and went to her own room, getting her makeup on and getting dressed. She put on a white tank top and a mint-green skirt. She put on some white flats and a bow in her hair. 

She went downstairs and made breakfast for her family, eggs and toast. As she went upstairs with the plates, she saw Skai running to the bathroom, Marci close behind. She heard her get sick in the bathroom, along with Marci laughing. She put the food down and went to them. "Mom...? You OK....?" She whispered. She saw them laughing and crying on the bathroom floor. "M-Mama...?"

Skai smiled and pulled her into the hug. "Ruby, si sta andando ad avere un bambino fratello o sorella!" ((Ruby, you're going to have a baby brother or sister))

Ruby smiled big and hugged her mom. "I'm going to be a big sister!"

Marci smiled and kissed their heads. "In a few weeks, we should get the first ultrasound..." She whispered. 

Skai nodded and smiled. She put her hand on her stomach and teared up. "I couldn't be happier..."

Ruby smiled and got them their food. "I'm going to go to school now." She whispered. They nodded and kissed her head and she left.

((sowwy. i wanted to add in something kyoot