S. M. High School

This story is somewhat based on the manga that is called "Love Monster" i just write it down chaged the charcarects and make my own twistes!

------

Hi guys! This is my first story that I write here in wattpad! so please comment saying what do you think ? What can be better? Please don't be too harsh one me!

Another warning is that I AM NOT English so probably there will be a lot of mistakes I am sorry for that I will translate the best I can so I hope you like the story if not I will try write a more interesting one!

I will do sOME presentation of each character whenever they first appearance! pS; Someone will stay a secreat for a while! XD'Z

So look forward to read it!

Aliech

--------------------------------------------

Character Presentation:

Alexsandra Hale Galloway: Everyone calls he "Alex". She has blond hair and deep green eyes. Her height is normal. She doesn't get fat no matter how much she eats. She is cruvy (is this a word?) She is a naïve quite stupid girl. But sometimes she has her moments. Her best friend is Alyson Lenine. Her parents are divorced.

Right now she lives with her mother Marie Pearl Hale and her father is Harry Rudolph Ford Galloway. She loves playing and music she is able to play piano. She also loves food and sleeping.

Marie Pearl Hale: She is beautiful woman. Intelligent and when nobody is seeing her, she is childish! She is mother of Alex and Ex-wife of Rudolph. She loves them both but she tries not to show to Rudolph.

Hugo: A black cat called Hugo. Alex found him injured and took care of him. He has a sort of pervert character for a cat!

-----------------------------------------------

Hi! My name is Alexsandra but friends call me Alex!

High School. Every girl dream. That is a hot topic between all my friends : "Oh! we may fall in love, get ourselves boyfriends" or "We will go to a lot a parties" "I want to be popular" "What do you think high school will be like?" "I will try for cheerleading!" and all that thoughts, well I am not complaining because I think the same way!

So to fulfill this dream I sacrifice a lot this past year, like being with friends and play, go shopping and all the fun stuff to study! Yeah I study really ... really hard!

But unfortunately, I failed the entrance exams!

So I WAS supposed to go to High School this September, being with my friends, wear cute uniforms even fall in love. But no, live is just too cruel!

Right now I am on my cute pink and purple bedroom all depressed!

Hugo a male black cat, that I saved last week on the day of the exam, (He was full of injuries) is watching me silently on the edge of my bed by the time when I have my hysteria attack.Again.

"No, no, no NOOOOO! I HATE THIS!" *sob* " I don't want this..." *sob* "I want to go to High school with everyone else..." *sob sob* "Why me?"

Then I look at Hugo.

Black...

... cat.

Black cat?

Of course how could I be so stupid? "Is you isn't? You have a curse on you!! You are a black cat that gives bad luck!" I yell at the cat at the same time running to catch him.