S. M. High School (2)

So here is Chapter two!

Again i am not english so i am sorry for the mistakes!

Plese coment!

----------

Chapter 2

Richard POV

We (me, Jake and Justin) are waiting for Alex outside of the office.

It was silence at first but Justin starts talking bugging me.

Again.

"Richard, this is the first time you met her and you treat her like this?"

I smirk "why not?"

Justin opens his mouth probably to argue when Jake comes to my aid.

"It's no use of trying to put a reason on Richard, you know he is a Bully and Alex... You know is Kinda fun bullying her! Did you see her face when we appear with the cloaks? That was damn funny! And Richard excuse was " This is how we welcome new students."

He says trying to imitate my voice but honestly it wan't even close!

" Right then I thought that I was going burst out laughing and she falls for all of it!"

Well I TOUGH he was going to my aid, Pff.

Justin replies in a small voice "Yeah. She is way to cute for her own good! AH ah AH Big guys love to bully small Children!"

"Yeah she is!"

"Hey Justin, don't fall for her you know why MR. here become pres..."

Then the door of the office opens up and Alex comes out.

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped wide-open.

I glanced at Justin and Jake they were having the same reaction.

God we are such a losers!

I looked amazed at Alex again. How did they expect me to be a "good boy" with her walking like that?

She was wearing the tight uniform that I had given. It sowed her curves just right I think I was drooling, staring at her like a fool but at least I wasn't the only one!

The next thing I notice is she is holding clay!

That pervert!

Did he see her change?

Damn lucky stupid cat! I will need to have a "talk" with him.

"Ermm...mm I am done!" She whispers softly my god she is Hot!

I stare at Alex again, she looked uncomfortable. I grab her wrist and drag her with me. "You look great in this uniform it suits you! Let's go"

My god if she knew what I was thinking she will be running!

------------

Alex POV

When I got out the three HOT guys were staring at me with wide

eyes and open mouth.

My god! Do I have something on my face?

Richard was frowning .

I just whisper "Ermm...mmm I am done!" I was really uncomfortable with the boys staring at me like that.

Suddenly Richard grabs my wrist "You look great in this uniform it suits you! Let's go"

And then he drags me.

Well I am being dragged a lot lately haven't I?

"WAIT...wait... where are we going?" I ask trying to catch up with Richard, My god he has enormous legs how the hell I am going to catch up with those?

I look for help at Jake and Justin.

Justin has a sorry face and Jake is grinning. Clay is just besides me.

"Can't you walk a little faster?" Richard asks

"What the hell, your legs are much longer than mine, IT hurts" I did the lost puppy face at him, He looks at me and I see his face soften.

Ha ha nobody can resist my lost puppy face!

He sighs "How troublesome..." He picks me up in bridal style.

I blush twenty shades of red.

Why is he caring me?

"Let...Let go of ME!!" I yell at him still embarrassed and angry.

"I will walk faster, I promise, just put me on the floor, please"

I start kicking the air.~

Hell this is so embarrassing but I Kinda like it. A Little. Ok a Lot! But I am not going to Say IT OUT loud.

"PUT ME DOWN" I beg\ yell at him. Just because I like it doesn't mean that I don't have any dignity. A girl needs some dignity!

He doesn't even look at me, actually he looks happy.

Happy?

About what?

He just continues walking until we are in this big hall.

Fine ignore my existence!

He stops in front of this enormous door, that looks Gothic .

Jake and Justin come on the front and opens the door.

For a moment I was blind because of the confetti that was everywhere!

There were like a hundred people on this huge room that I think it was a cafeteria. The people were shouting "Welcome to S.M. Highschool!"

I just stay there staring (still on Richard arms) wide eyes.

Do they do this to all the newcomers?

I look up at Richard and he just smirks at response.

He walks with me threw the people until we reach this chair.

(A\N:\\: Hi I am having trouble describe where the chair is! So I just gonna give u a example! Do you know the teachers table on harry Potter? That is more high than the students tables? Is like that but only a chair! Sorry again!:\\:)

He finally puts me down sitting me on this chair where everyone can see us.

I blush.

"Hi, students and professors of S. M High School! We all know how rare is to have newcomers especially if it is a girl! So today on, we will have a new student with us! Welcome Alexsandra Hale Galloway who is also my..."

He stops dramatically of His speech and looks around the room.

"...who is also my fiancée"

-------------------------

Don't worry i will upload realy soon so guys just comment saying what you think ok?

sorry for the short chapter

Aliech