S. M. High School (6)

Chapter 6

Alex POV

We land in front of Jake and Justin.

I was dazed and still scared, who would not be?

Jake was being his grinning self, and Justin looked... thoughtful?

Jake sees me staring at Justin

Richard touches my arm to drag attention to himself "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I am fine."

While I was distracted, Jake leads toward Justin whispering something I couldn't catch. First he looks kinda shocked but then he wins a blank face. Still dazed because all the fun (note the sarcasm) I ask "Are you ok, Justin?" He looks different somehow from yesterday.

But he just smiles warmly answering "I am fine." "And you?"

Me? Horrible you know! How you will feel if the world that you grow up and the things you believed changed one day to the other uh? You wouldn't be smiling! I am sure of that! But I just respond with a smile "Stressed up!" and gave a glare at Richard who is staring at Justin.

And then I remember the freaking "dream" that was more real that I wanted it to be. Sigh. I stare at J&J (name I came up with) intensely. "If Richard is a monster... I mean a Fallen Angel..than that means that you're a Werewolf?" I ask with my finger pointed to

Justin, I point at Jake "and you are... a ..." I look, confused, at Richard for help.

He sighs "Right. You must be curious Justin is a Werewolf while Jake is a Elf "

Elf? Is he kidding me he has no pointy long ears "But yesterday it wasn't Full moon! And Jake doesn't have the elf ears! What about you, uh? Why are you a Fallen Angel? Why not a Angel?" Something comes to my mind. "Wait! Richard you said that my father said that you could marry me when I turn sixteen but, did he knows about this monsters stuff?"

The three of them sigh in unison. Richard wings disappear. "Let's just go to the cafeteria eat something because I am Hungry and

then we will answer your questions" With that he walks towards the huge door that leads to the cafeteria. I run after them.

We enter the hall that had a Huge "S. M." on the floor. And the cafeteria

(A\N: I found a perfect photo of the hall! LOL http://www.uplanddesigngroup.com/Cafeteria-Lobby.jpg :: ACTALLY i found Perfects photos showing some of S .M. High! |http://www.uplanddesigngroup.com/news.htm| This actually a school called Stone Memory High School but is has the same initials so this is a example! )

One word: WOW!

The cafeteria was huge it was sort of fancy. The smell of bacon put my stomach to growl. Mmmm bacon. Yep I am a bacon girl can't live without it! When we enter in the cafeteria went silent. Every single being were staring at us. Men this is going to be a long year! Finally

Justin breaks the awkward silence, smiling he says "Here we serve buffet so you can eat as much you can take! Also we don't have class today so I was wondering if... if you want me to show you around?"

Aww. He was so sweat, so unlike somebody I know. I glace at

Richard he was glaring angrily at Justin. Aren't they best friends? Why it looks like Richard is always glaring at Justin?

Guys.

After we all took our food, my plate had one egg two pancakes and a lot of bacon, Mmmm, we went to a empty table. We sat down and start eating silently. The noise in the cafeteria was starting to go to normal but people were still staring at me. I guess if you are the girl who is human and fiancée of a Fallen Angel\President you attract a lot of attention to yourself.