S. M. High School (7)

Ok I came out with this idea it will be a little confusing but....

i AM Not English SO,,,

thank you so Much for all the votes!

Aliech

Chapter 7

Alex POV

We finished eating our breakfast a lead out of the cafeteria.

Justin grabs my hand and like that we started walking around, he show me were the classes were, the gym, and like that we wander around until 5 o'clock!

I was really enjoying the trip with Justin I mean he was so sweat, cheerful and sociable and I loved when he blushed (and that was a lot!) and the best of all he didn't try to eat me!

But I was tinking. I can't stay here a place full of monster! I am a human girl not one of them! I need to try to find my father to help me out!

Mentaly my hand goes to my forehead.

I forgot to ask if my father knew what Are they. If he did, How? And why did he send me here and pair me up with the pervert Richard?

Sigh

I really need to get out of here!

Ok but where is the exit of this school?

I look around. Can't find a gate...can't find a gate.

Sigh.

I look back at Justin he still I talking he is going to be the hardest on to leave. I kinda like him!

Sigh.

First need to find Clay, and then I will escape!

"Ermm..Justin... I need to go...to the bathroom!" did he see me hesitated?

First he looks a little sad "Oh...yeah sure I will met you at the cafeteria with Jake and Richard so we can have dinner together, is that ook with you?"

"Uh..yeah sure! I met you later!"

He kisses my forehead. And goes to the cafeteria, while I go running looking for Clay.

WTF? Is putting people felling guilty one of werewolf power? Well if it is I won't question anything anymore if someone says that cats can fly I will believe them!

I am distracted again aren't I?

I am pathetic!

Focus Alex!

Let's get out of here!

Go for it girl!

...........................

Five minutes later I found clay sleeping on a bench.

I pick him up to wake him. When he is full awake I run with him close to the garden so I could hide.

"Listen Clay, we are running away ok? I need you because I don't know how to get out so please come with me?!"

He looks trouble. (How do I manage to read cat faces? Don't know)

Sigh.

"Do you prefer Richard over me? I am a girl you know?! Came with your perverts senses an lead the way!"

Ok that was a dirty trick I already knew he would chose a girl over his own owner!

Clay got up and started running I run after him.

We got into the woods and got further and further I could see that the sun was setting I really didn't want to be in the school ground when is dark!

It doesn't have monsters in the Forest right?

I wish.

I run faster with everything I got.

Are they looking for me?

Run, run, run, run for your live Alex!

After I run , what felt like hours, I collapsed on they floor. I was trying to catch my breath. I couldn't see Clay anywhere! It was dark and I was hungry great can this day turn any better? (note the sarcasm).

Started do rain.

I shouln't really talk about getting better because it just did!

Argh!

I am so frustraded!

How the hell do I go out of here? I am sure I saw flowers! Where to go...where to go?

Right then a male voice said: "You can find the exist a little bit further"

I look around and find five guys circeling me!

Shit! I am in a DEEP trouble!

The one in front that had dirty blond hair, I think it was the leader say "Don't worry! We won't tell anything to Richard because we hate him!"

Hate? Mmmm me too!

He lead closer grabing my uniform. I look around for help. But that guy had other ideas he pushed my vest rapping it in to leaving me with my underwear showing.

I couln't help myself I scream on top of my lungs.

He hit me hard on the face making me fall on the floor, I started crying.

Help I need help!

Richard, Justin, Jake , Clay please help me!

This is damn ironic trying to run from them and now I ask their help?

The dirty blond boy grabs my wrist pushing me to almost touching his face and he spoke in my face "We wonder what would happen if we torture a little the arrogant President fiancée a little?

I just stare at him.

Ewww he had bad breath!

Wait just because I am Richard fiancée I don't even like him.

And then the dirty blond boy but his mouth close to my ear licking it.

"Don't worry little girl. I wont be to harsh."

So I ask:

this can get any worse?

I heard a tunder and i look at the dity blond guys eyes.

They were grey.

Lunatic

I am sure as hell!

--------

OMG! what is going to happen next uh?

I will be a litle bussy before uploading it again but before that I want at leat 10 comments because people vote (Thank you very much) but anyway comment COMMENT!

Bye

Aliech XD'lUNATIC