Supernatural Monsters High School (9)

You guys probably want to kick my ass for not uploading this chapter sooner ... sOrry doesn't even cover it but i had it typed down for almost 3 moths now and.. idk it never came the time.... anyway this chapter was supossed to be edited by IDAlyson, but in the two time she edited her cumputer shut down so yeah i am uploading now..its not edited so sorry....

Oh yh, please check IDAlyson storys ou and my other story "Love Square" Kay?

Comment and Votes are VERY welcome!

Chapter 9

Justin PoV

(For he confused ones, in this part they are still on the cafeteria, after the talking!)

After our little interview as I called the game of twenty questions Alex did, we have fallen in silence each one with his own toughs.

Alex as more pale than before, probably still in shock with the new information, I really can't even think what is she felling 'cause I never had been in a situation like this, I mean how would you feel if the things you believed, the world you once knew wasn't what you tough? What you would fell if you were suddenly sent to a boarding school full of monsters? Of getting to know that you had a fiancée? To know the truth about your father....WAIT! Does she know what her father is? Mmmm probably not! If she had know he would had explain the other peranatural stuff right? My god, poor girl, the father keeps secrets and he engaged her to the playboy, stupid, Asshole Fallen Angel Richard! I know, I know he is supposed to be my best friend, but right now i don't feel any trace of friendship toward him, by the glares he keeps giving me, man if looks could kill i am sure as hell i would be 10 feet under ground! I wonder why? Does he know how i feel towards Alex?

The glares was one of the things that was keeping me from going to Alex and embrace her saying that Everything would be Okay, and that would be a lie, and don't normally lie, especially i wouldn't lie to Alex, unlike someone I know and that when another question rises, why didn't Richard explain the Grand Fall? I mean it is only a Legend nobody knows for sure if it real or not so why he didn't explain that to her? What was "it isn't the time to tell" stuff for? Was he just trying to impress Alex? Or is just one more devil plan of his? What is his hidden intentions?

Hell, my head was spinning from thinking about this. The mind of Rick is a totally a mystery, no, better, his mind is Worse to comprehend than a Women!

Sigh

"RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGG"

The stupid bell rang signalizing that was 10 o 'clock. Wow time fly's fast!

Richard gets up of his chair 'Ah, shit! I am sorry Alex can't go with you, I need to do some work" he sighed.

I smiled inward. This is one of the best things that happen, now i could ask Alex out, I mean show her around school! I was suspicious when this guy suddenly showed interest on being president, surely after he said that everyone voted on him except the vice president 'cause he hates Richard guts, why he hates him? Well they are A LOT of things first he hates that Richard NEVER and I mean Never calls him by the right name, Draco, but his name is a little stupid a obvious, Draco equal Dragon, he is a Dragon but in the USA Dragons don't have as many privileges as China or Japan because in there they are the 2nd in the rank and here they are WAY down, here Fallen Angels rule, And he doesn't understand why but hell me either! I hate that people gave so much attention on Richard just because on what he is and not who he is, and he always gets the Hot girls...mmm... now that i think about it let me rephrase that sentase The hot girls always threw themselves at him but he doesn't even gives a second look, at first I tough that he maybe was gay or doing his parents wishes, 'cause Fallen Angel, manly the high class families like the Gravils, only marry Fallen Angels.