S. M. High School (5)

Hi So this chapter is small

But do you prefer a lot of small chapters uploads fast or big one at a time but it will take longer to write?

Thank you for the many votes really! But PLEASE comment saying what do you think!

Again i am not english so....

Do you want somebody else POV?

There u go!

Aliech

Chapter 5

....................

Justin POV

.............

Me and Jake were standing outside the cafeteria waiting for Alex. Oh yeah almost forgot and Richard.

What are they doing for taking so long seriously!

Sigh

Poor Alex, she is so unlucky! Yeah I don't like the fiancée idea I mean Alex is such a good girl she deserves better than the Big Pervert. He isn't a bad person after all I know him since kindergarten we are best friends and everything but he is just...

Pff.

That is when Richard decides to appear he is landing with Alex in his arms. She is holding so thing that her hands are white but she looks pale is she scared? Did Richard scare my Alex?...What the Hell? She is not my Alex he is his..his! Alex is not mine.

My hands turn to fits.

I stare at her.

I smile. I can see her underwear! He he.

Gosh! That is what I get for being BFF with Jake and Justin! I am learning Perverty!

I look at Jake, and of course he notice that Alex underwear, by the way that was sexy, were showing. He was grinning. I was having a huge urge to pouch him so he would stop looking at her like that!

Sigh

What is wrong with me?

Jake was really impressed because, yesterday, when Alex looked him in the eyes in his other form, she didn't "froze" for him I mean she didn't "fall in love" or more likely didn't go hypnotized by him and that is damn impressive for a Human girl.

She sure is special.

And yeah if you're wonder hypnotizing humans in on the many powers Jake has. Me? I am just a Werewolf.

Clay comes out of the cafeteria still in a cat form. He is damn lucky cat. He can be whenever he wants with Alex. But I am not jealous of him. Nop. Because when she founds out somebody is going to have a funeral. And I will be to busy to go. The most intriguing thing is that Richard lets him being with her knowing.

Argh. Sometimes he pisses me off!

Alex and Richard land in front of us. His black wings are wide open and he has no shirt.

Pst. I whisper under my breath "Show off"

Richard redundantly puts a dazed Alex on the floor, and glares at me letting me know that he heard.

Whatever.

When Richard was occupied with asking if Alex was Ok, Jake leads towards me, smirking. "You jealous?"

WTF?

I stare at him shocked.

Jealous me? Of Richard? Is he drunk or something? I Never would be jealous of him. I mean he is the most popular guy in our school, president, one of the top families, one of the top species, has Alex as his fiancée but still...

Man! I am jealous of my Best Friend!

Hell! Just pass me a gun!

I look at Richard, good, he didn't hear that.

"Are you okay, Justin?" Alex ask me. She looks worried. Ah I smile mentally, she care about me take that Richard. I look at Richard he looks pissed. Oh well.

I smile at her "Now I am fine."

Richard glares at me. Ha iis he jealous?

I would do anything to be the one carring her, and he is jealous of me, bacause she was worried about me.

Sigh

This guy doesn't understand how lucky he is at all!

----------

So guys i know is a small chapter but the next chapter will be about the first day of school for Alex, she will discover more about her friends and there may be a..... smiles...not telling you! It will be a suprise!

So PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE!

look forward to next chapter!