Supernatural Monsters (S. M.) High School (8)

Aliech: Just upload chapter 8. I was thinking on doing this big chapter but you guys don't comment *crys*

Anyway hope you enjoy it!

Plese COMMENT!

Chapter 8

Richard POV

We were all talking and enjoying our breakfast.

I could see that Alex was still absorving all the information we gave her. If this is to much to her, then what will happen when she finds out the all truth?

I was seriously surprised because she doesn't remember me and really sad 'cause she doesn't remember what happen.

This "lost of memories" isn't a problem because I will make her remember me no matter what!

I was dazing at her. She was more beautiful than ever.

Her green eyes were shining with laugher.

Justin was watching her to.

Mmm.

I wonder if he Likes her?

To bad. She is mine. Even if she doesn't remember anything that happen...

I won't give her to anybody, even if she falls in love with Justin.

Don't judge me I am not a bad person, I am just... a little...possessive?

Ok I am more than a little when it comes to Alex but what can I do?

I am completely in love with her with no way back.

Yeah ! I Fallen in love with her when I was four, didn't see her in ten years, so how I am

supposed to act now?

And right now I am a hormonal Fallen Angel teenager.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNG"

The stupid clock rang making us all jump.

F***. I was forgetting the stupid president duty's

Sigh.

I hate being president, I just become one, to have enogh power to get Alex on this

School, and now I need to work for it.

Sigh.

"Ah sit! I am sorry Alex can't go with you, need to do some work"

I really didn't want to leave her especially with Justin. He is a good guy and all but I

don't like him drooling at My girl!

Can't let him take advantage on my absence, can I?

I get up and walk towards Justin and lead putting my moth close to his ear.

Ewww

He needs a serious showering!

He smells like a Wet dog.

Mmmm. Not going to tell him that, Alex needs to know who he really is!

*Intern evil laugh*

"Don't take Advantage while I am not here! Behave yourself. Keep an Eye on her" I

whisper really low.

I look at Alex, she looks confused but she didn't heard a thing.

Good

I walk out of the cafeteria leading to the fun Job (note the sarcasm) to the office.

After five hours of hard damn working, (actually ordering around the vice president -