Peter-Chapter 13

When I created Neverland, I wanted it to be quiet. That way I could hear movement from anywhere on the island. I don't care if that classifies me as a control freak, because I like to be in control. I keep my victims in one place, I capture them in one way, and I make sure nothing can go wrong when I do anything. I HATE it when things don't go my way. So I'm happy that when I got back to Neverland, nothing wrong has happened. I taunt the new victim a little, just to piss her off. Lucy, I think her name is. As she looks around, I look at the fear in her. The feeling has never left her since I started my routine at the store. Just for fun, I use my mind to make her unbelievably tired. "Don't fall asleep already, it's time for a walk through the forest of misery", I say. I had come up with that name about ten years ago, and the name sort of stuck. As I started dragging the chains, which were in turn dragging her, I hear her say that I was phychotic. I smiled, for some reason insults from my victims entertained me. Maybe because it reminds me that the best thing they can do to hurt me is talk. It makes me feel powerful. I thought all about this concept while dragging Lucy through the forest.

Halfway through our trip, I noticed I was humming a tune. I didn't know how long I was doing it, but it didn't matter. As I look into the forest ahead, I start to feel queasy. Shit, I thought, and I quickly looked at Lucy's fear. That's better... my feeling of queasiness was gone. Those episodes have been more recent lately... they happen when I don't have enough fuel. I focus on the trip once again. We're about
three-fourths of the way through and Lucy has finally gotten to her feet. Soon I'll have another slave to control...