Tuesday 2-9-10

A/N This chapter is kind of random but oh well. Needed them to have one good day. And thank-you guys so much for 800 reads. I can't believe it. You guys are amazing. :)

While you were asleep, I didn't think too much about holding you.

I woke up with you laying on my chest, playing with my fingers. My heart felt like it would beat out of my chest. Apparently I wasn't too subtle about the whole cuddling ordeal. I'm glad you didn't mind though, I am obsessed with holding you. I love the feeling of your soft skin against mine, hearts beating together... Anyways, I think you've almost forgot about anything you thought was suspicious about me. I got us cute little bracelets that may border the line of friendship and something more, but shhshshh. There's a bunch of other random ones that litter my arms, ranging from weird sayings to bands I like. I was blessed to see that beautiful smile of yours in chemistry today. The teacher always gave you a hard time and I decided to yell out "He doesn't need more details, you need more details!" You couldn't believe what I said, but I did learn from the one and only sass master from Doncaster. Well, you're getting grumpy so I'm gonna cuddle you. Night, Lou Lou.