TATINOF

"HARRY!" Louis shouted. He'd been trying to get Harry to wake up for ten minutes. But he kept huffing and turning away, trying to go back to sleep.

"Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, HARRY!" He persisted, trying to get his attention.

"What, Lou?" Harry rasped, peeking one eye up to see a very bouncy and smiling Louis. He smiled fondly at that.

The blue eyed boy looked like he had drank 8 shots of espresso, literally buzzing with excitement. Today was the day. The day Louis had been non stop looking forward to.

"WE'RE MEETING DAN AND PHIL, HARRY! IT'S TIME!!!" Louis shouted while pulling the covers off of Harry.

"What time is it anyways... Are you kidding me. It's five in the fucking morning! I'm going back to bed." He grumbled before turning over and curling up, holding onto what little heat remained in the bed.

"The plane leaves at 8:15, Harold. If anything, we're behind schedule." Louis stood up and walked into the bathroom, stripping off his shirt in the process. 

He poked his head around the corner, shirtless chest on display. "If you aren't ready in time, I'm literally leaving with out you" He chuckled. Harry mocked an offensive look, covering his heart with his hand. "You wouldn't!" 

-

So much potential. Sigh..