Saturday 2-13-10

A/N: shitty update, I'm running out of inspiration for this book.

While you were asleep, I was ecstatic.

Today was the best day ever in my opinion. You looked so happy when I surprised you on our little "outing". In my head I like to call it a date, but for all intents and purposes, we're labeling it as "friends hanging out". I took you to our favorite hiding place, the place we always went to as kids. An abandoned library that no one payed any attention to in the middle of town. No one ever seems to mind that two boys like to sneak in there and set up a fort, closing themselves off from the world and creating their own magical escape. Anyways, we hadn't been there in years and I decided that a visit was way over due. We built a fort just like old times and ate the lunch I brought. After a few hours of eating fruit and watching YouTube, I told you to look in the bottom of the basket for some napkins, knowing what I had placed there prior to our plans. The shriek that escaped your lips, I swear, had me falling deeper in love with you. The smile on your lips and the sparkle in your beautiful eyes had me thinking -knowing, I'd do anything to see it over and over again. I've known since we were young, that your favorite YouTubers were Dan and Phil. And I knew how much you wanted to go visit America. So, I pulled some strings (and worked like, two jobs) to get us tickets to L.A, tour tickets, and VIP passes for their tour. I even picked L.A specifically because it was Dan's birthday that day of the tour. All because I love to see you happy. It's like an addiction. I couldn't have asked for a better day with you than today, and I hope it will be worth all the effort when we go to L.A. I know it will though. This is the longest entry I've ever made, and fuck my hand hurts. I can see you went to sleep with a smile on your face, and that makes me so giddy. Good night, my prince.