Friday 2-12-10

*Edited*

While you were asleep, I was writing.

I've always loved writing. Words have always been my passion, because, nothing speak more than words. They either explain the world in ways you could've never imagined. Painting an image only you can create in your head. One with so much detail, not even the most talented artist could put it to paper. Then again, it can leave you confused. Words can be written in secret codes, puzzles and mysteries, or left to be interpreted any way you like. And that's the beautiful thing about music. It doesn't necessarily have to be about someone or be related to you in any way. It can be about your family, friends, a partner or even the wind. It can be something for only you to understand or a message to the world. Or it can be broad enough so a multitude of people can relate to it in some way. The point of this rant; you are my muse. Almost everything I've ever written was inspired by you in some way. My personal favorite right now is a piece I just finished called "Fools". It doesn't really paint you in your best light but I'm really proud of it. Especially the chorus, "Only fools fall for you, only fools. Only fools do what I do, only fools fall". I'm trying to ignore these feelings for you, but I guess I'll always be a fool for you. And I'll always forgive you. Awe, look at you. Making grabby hands at me like a little toddler to his mummy. Kind of reminds me of how my heart feels right now. Oh well, I guess I've been left alone with my thoughts long enough. Night, Boobear.

A/N: Yes, I am aware all the rights of this song belong to the amazing Troye Sivan but, for this story, that is completely fiction, the song is written by young Harold.