I'm sorry

To everyone who has taken the time to read this story, I'm sorry. It was fun to write at first when I had nothing to do and I thought it would be a great idea. I got in way over my head though, thinking that I could write 300 something chapters and stick with it. It got great reviews and right now it has a little over 2.2 thousand reads?? That's incredible?? It is definitely my most successful book. I wish I could've kept motivated and updated more, but school always comes first for me. And I'm sorry that is my only excuse, a shitty one at that, but it's the best one I have. My ninth grade year was very stressful, and I thank god that I made it through.

Thank you to everyone who left such amazing and positive comments. I really don't deserve them for what I've left you with. I wish I could continue it but I have no inspiration for it now. I've been working on a few other projects that I've put a lot more thought into than this. With while you were asleep, I had no outline. Just an idea. I know better now and have three stories in my drafts. Don't get excited though, I probably won't publish anything soon.

As for this book, I'm going to publish the remaining chapters in my drafts. That includes the final chapter and a short snippet of Larry before they go to LA.

I also want to fill you in on basically what the rest of the story was going to entail, before I basically silently discontinued it.

As you can tell, Louis has issues. He isn't happy, but neither is Harry. Harry has this overwhelming need to be with someone. To have constant reassurance that he's making someone happy. Being dependent on someone else to make you happy isn't healthy, and I really wanted this to be a kind of lesson to be learnt incorporated in the plot. You shouldn't depend on someone else to make you happy. Louis spends a whole year oblivious to Harry's pining while Harry slowly loses his mind as his brain is plagued with thoughts of only Louis. To try and ease his mind, he begins to write in a journal every night while Louis is sleeping. Every day, it gets just a little bit harder for Harry to deal with his emotions. These thoughts go from fantasizing about Louis, to basically wishing he was dead because he wasn't "good enough" for Louis. A year later, Louis finds the journal while rummaging through Harry's old stuff. The whole story would have then been revealed to have been in Louis' pov the entire time, as him reading the journal.

Again, sorry for getting your hopes up. I will post the remaining chapters shortly after this and mark this story as complete. I will change the description and title to let others know this is discontinued.

Hopefully I will get around to writing a full fan fic one day.

-Bayley