Liverpool 1-1 Tottenham

MotM- Jordan Henderson and Alberto Moreno

(Controversial choices? Hendo's internationals seems to have kicked him into action, was involved waay more than we have been seeing from him and looks like Moreno has took his time off to learn the difference between tackling and karate, impressed me there and I've picked him as a confidence boost even though he'll obviously never see it)

I've missed the Reds and you lot! Bloody internationals... Speaking of internationals how was yours?

England won against Germany in a magnificent come back and then was shite against the Netherlands. Think quite a few Reds will be busy in the summer, Lallana, Milner, Hendo and Clyne seem to be definites but I dunno I'm surprised we've finally got a lot of very good England players. 

Which led to journos asking Klopp if he'd rather Sturridge didn't go, (why do they insist on putting him in difficult positions like that?!) we'd all like to keep Studge in Liverpool over summer (I am saying that as an England fan who wants him there and England doing well but would rather keep him out of the risk) but saying that makes you a monster cos every kid wants to play for their country.

35 games (all comps and I may have miscounted) since we acquired Klopp, 0-0 then 1-1 now.

Doesn't look like too much of an improvement on the surface except we know where the net is.

From the actual game today's Tottenham would have made that Liverpool look like we were wearing cement bucket boots instead I can't name anyone to have a go at for defense today, maybe a little bit Sakho was having a bit of an iffy game but you can forgive him with his recent form.

Very stressful match all round but mainly the first half but I properly enjoyed it too for the first time in ages.

Feel like I had the weight of two clubs on my heart today Liverpool obviously and Leicester, we've give them 3 and took 4 from their direct opposition now, you're welcome foxes!

Kane's goal, it's REALLY not often that I'm impressed with opposition goals even if it's a stroke of genius but I can't wait for the Euros if that's what he's got in him.

Apparently the S*n (I read it on 90mins.com, can't do me for it) has tried to sour that Rashford kid's name by reporting that his cousin killed someone ages ago ffs I know papers like to create shit against people who aren't white but that's got nothing to do with him, leave him alone he's doing his best trying to hold up scum's sinking ship.

Title contenders here again.

Two horse race but 3 & 4,

closing in if Spurs don't take points.

Must stop Son, Deir, Dele Alli AND Kane.

Ref confusing us all,

Studge's got all the time in the world

(thinks they're on his back or off side)

Impossible misses from both sides!!!

Half time, it's bloody impossible to call.

The little magician takes a dive,

not the magic we want to see,

and you'll see yellow for the trouble.

don't stop! Keep it in overdrive!!!

Makes up for silly mistakes,

after 51 long minutes. Missing his mate?

Ten goals for the season and hunting more.

The magnificent shots he takes.

Kane's stunning and unstoppable,

makes it look like nothing! Turn and boom!

Brilliant but don't do it again here!

Euros are looking possible.

Begging for the draw to remain,

Origi, Allen & Ibe in, no change.

corners, corners, so many corners!

30 secs extra, extra for Spurs to gain.

Lost them two points gain!

points for us, not too bothered,

points for the Foxes, yeah!

Spurs will not reign!