Liverpool 4-1 Stoke

MotM- Sheyi Ojo and Divock Origi

(That cross and both showed what fast legs + strong bodies can do- new Studge teams S & O?)

Bit of a weird weekend, I was bribed into going to my parents' so I've not seen any pre match Redmen videos or Klopp interviews for this match and saw the team sheet a minute before kick off. Also sorry I've not answered some messages yet, I'm on it now.

I didn't want this match now like it's too soon after Dortmond to be playing PL, the usual European hangover and all that but I still almost didn't arrange to see my Godkid in case they said they were only free at the match time but I got to see him in the morning - Me awake in the morning as I said, weird and his Dad admitted United are crap haha, I didn't say nothing.

So the match I watched on the Kop Settee (as my Dad calls our settee on match days) for the first time since the league cup final, this time he stayed with me the whole match and we were so chilled the whole time like we scored number 4 and I got him to high five but he has done a load of work this weekend tbf.

But I think we played pretty chilled too, (not as in slow and boring) but confident, relaxed into it.

Talking of chill Crouch had none. He looked like he was getting so stressed and frustrated at everything right from the start. I forgot he still played, again.

Moreno FINALLY got his wild goal!!! Wasn't off side, didn't hit the post, it went in! Look how happy he is! Great start to the match. Still liked to do some of his take out tackles.

Saw Skrtel on the team sheet WTF?!! He proved me harsh, e had a pretty decent game apart from giving them the free kick for their goal. Stoke's first league goal at Anfield since 1983.

Thought when that happened that was it our downfall was on it's way, now I'm like that's a bit of a shame for Mignolet's/ our clean sheet record but never mind.

Ojo + Sturridge and second half Origi + Sturridge worked so well, Studge still needs to get sharper but he's getting better. When Studge went over to Ojo to congratulate his cross, that's what we need, keep encouraging/ supporting the kids- I wanted to use a picture of that but couldn't find it.

Our WEIRD statistics continue. Only Spurs (46) have scored more goals than Liverpool (42) in the PL since Klopp took over but we're 8th, they're 2nd, the injustice!

Elsewhere... The foxes are still winning, so did Spurs, United tried to park the bus but they hadn't even gotten to the ground let lol. Arsenal drew so looks like they've got as much chance of winning as we have.

Can't wait for Thursday now!

Sktrtel's on the sheet.

This match will be shit.

With a European hangover,

hanging over our heads,

but there's changes made.

We're in for a shock

and a sweet treat.

Hendo's injured, Can's banned.

Bring on Ojo and Stewart.

Milner's quick free kick.

Moreno takes one wild shot,

25 yards, it bends in!!!

It's beautiful, just grand!

Skrtel fouls lanky Crouch.

Hands Bojan the free kick goal,

on a silver platter.

Great defense, he is(!)

Sell, sell, sell or I'll grouch.

Crouch off side, in the net.

Must pay attention and step up!

Here's our response.

Ojo's very clever cross.

Studge's nod of the head.

We take the lead, no sweat.

Second half comes around.

Ojo swapped for Origi,

time for our Belgian hero to shine.

5 minutes in, a header home.

Firmino's determined to make his name.

Almost made goals of the season

but it's Origi on for a hattrick,

wiide shot but Studge's touch not needed.

This is Anfield! OUR fortress, OUR ground!