Liverpool 4-0 Everton

MotM- James Milner

(I'm agreeing with sky sports, put in his usual hard working shift, when he got his yellow I thought he'd be at risk of red not anyone else cos he is SO into playing. Before the match I described him as the closest we've got to a Scouse, being a Leeds lad)

It's so hard MotM-ing when everyone's played so well! That was FUN! Just so much fun!

I was going to talk about how there's been soo many derbys already (1 Everton, 4 United, 3 City if you count them, 4 West Ham, not a derby but ugh) that we are derby-ed out for this season. Redmen TV with Toffee TV talked like it's not been talked about, it's Wednesday, they've got the FA cup we've got Europa blegh nobody really cares (especially the Toffee men, they were soo mardy/ bitter) and I've spent the day trying not to think about it cos essays. Then I saw the team sheet and was relieved to have a match on otherwise I'd be trying to write all night.

Still seen plenty of goal of the day videos, Fowler, Riise, Gerrard... the new blood were definitely trying to get their goal played in the future. Plus I've had Noel Gallagher's Here's A Candle for Your Birthday Cake in my head just cos it has the lyrics (as I hear) "here's for the winner on a derby day" 

1 serious point - I want to get on the train and break Funes Mori's legs for what he did to Origi and his walk off, tapping his badge and stuff like he's expecting the crowd to be proud of that. Disgusting. Honestly I don't get usually upset but that, he's badly sprained his ankle (not broken), taking out his season and his Euros.

But I'm glad we embarrassed them for it and should have done it 10-0 I'm just pissed off that it came at Origi's expense.

Back to fun. This game was so fun after that. I thought I'd be quoting Shankly's playing against 11 posts 0-0 result for about the first 20 minutes cos Everton was so solid defending.

Corners started coming in and I was like go on, do what you did with Dortmond! Worked for Origi and it got Sakho scoring again!

Sturridge's cheeky smile, trying to claim his bum scored. I thought his bum almost got in the way but sorry Studge, it's Coutinho's. He's made it to the 50 club though! 87 games only 3 done it faster, Albert Stubbins (77 games), Roger Hunt (79) and Fernando Torres (84).

When there's about 15 minutes +7 left and you're like come on five is a good number, it's all in the fives! Just so fun to watch us trying shot practice while Everton's 10 try to scrabble for damage control.

The cheering for every pass and all the confident shots that came from it, Lucas was just, just the wrong side of the post and we're all having a good laugh about it - he's the only one apart from Mignolet who hasn't scored so it would have been PERFECT!

Everton got Rodgers Sacked, can Liverpool get Martinez sacked. The fans certainly want it, seriously the Toffee TV lads were slating their team so much that the Red men were just like erm really?! okay we'll just sit back and listen to you assure us we can and will do you over better than we did Villa.

Klopp's first Merseyside derby

two historic clubs, one beautiful city,

the Toffees are down, we are up,

but our minds are on a cup.

Here we go, here we go, here we go.

Time for some heavy metal football.

Milner proving him self Scouse.

Time for our (vice) captain to arouse.

Chance after chance,

nothing in the net, just yet.

Clock's running, Origi headers in.

Sakho's head and we are on to win!

Origi's back for more, one target in mind,

until Funes Mori stamps out his night.

Time for punishment! Studge make the blues glum.

Coutinho nets! Studge convinced it came off his bum!

Klopp's having a really nice time.

First Merseyside derby won in style.

Everyone's singing, dancing going for goal.

Here we go! We are on a bloody good roll!

Again still not sure if I'll be able to see Newcastle so maybe see you lot on Saturday - agh I reall don't wanna miss it!